Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

21 hours ago, azazel3221 said:

Make. This. A. Mod. I need it. We already have fridge and saltlick reskins thanks to Kynoox and this would be a perfect addition to the collection (also it would singlehandedly raise Winona Player numbers)

@-Variant this sounds like it's up your alley :^)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

Anyone up for a game of soccer ?

Yeah let's do this someday ! I always wanted to update my old Football mod, I think it should be a good occasion to play all together on something a bit different.

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

On 4/24/2020 at 9:06 AM, Wumpair said:

Guys I founded a totally new op way of keeling Klaus! Even Wes can do it!

You don't need armor or weapon, heck it will be all over before you freeze to death, so you don't need a thermal stone! So, you wait for dear clops and she will EASALLY kill Klaus, you won't be able to say She sells sea shells by the sea shore!

I'm telling you this is OP THE boss will be death, and you will be amazed how all went! You will want to use the rollback option only to see the fight again and again the results won't fail, the Big bad will always win!

By the way can somebody tell me where that "base" is? Plese....

Wym I saw this happen once while I was unfortunate enough to be throwing antlers in a sack because idk what it did and deerclops just strolled up at that same moment and deerclops got slaughtered.

sasuke-itachi-naruto-1154016-1280x0 (1).jpg

11 hours ago, Charesque said:

image.png.07a0d26108da3f70070075c4263e2f26.png

Now get people to spam inspect.

• Like 5