Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

I ripped off @HereBeJimbo and got an AI to write Warbuck's return. 

GOD HAS SPOKEN.

We are proud to announce the long awaited return of Warbucks to the Constant. He will be entering the world of Don't Starve Together with new abilities, a design update, and of course a short film to offer a peek into his backstory. We still have a long way to go before we can tell Warbucks what to do, but once we get that far, let's make his story the defining one of Don't Starve Together!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Raspberry Shake said:

I ripped off @HereBeJimbo and got an AI to write Warbuck's return. 

GOD HAS SPOKEN.

We are proud to announce the long awaited return of Warbucks to the Constant. He will be entering the world of Don't Starve Together with new abilities, a design update, and of course a short film to offer a peek into his backstory. We still have a long way to go before we can tell Warbucks what to do, but once we get that far, let's make his story the defining one of Don't Starve Together!

I am iN PieCES 

this looks so much like an actual announcement and his basic character design fills a narrative void that I haven't felt filled in a good while and this just
h
  u
    r
      t
        s

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

I was conflicted. Should I make Gordon Wesman, or Wes Freeman, so I made both

O3i84MF.png

Also, this is what happens when you have played a lot of DS(T) and then started playing Overwatch

wY7Gxer.png

Edited by MrNaxeros
  • Like 5
  • Haha 20