Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why is this the only think we have on Woodrow?

Untitled.thumb.png.ef04ce28b65e8ed92ce8d1e0e4ccee90.png

I can't even understand it so my knowledge on this character(?) remains shrouded in mystery.

1. I don't think this is the thread for this

2. What are you doing on polish wiki? I thought you were from New Zealand?

3.I can translate this if yall want: 

Spoiler

Woodrow- a character, whose name was found in the game's files. Nothing more is known about them.

Trivia:

-There's nothing that could confirm that this character is going to exist (or if it even is a character)

-In the game's files they have the same sounds as Wx-78

-According to Klei on their twitter, this was the original name of Wx-78, which was later changed, to a name more fitting for a robot.

-Woodie is a diminutive of Woodrow. Given Klei's statement, we can assume that they changed names not only for a robot but also for a lumberjack- Woodrow/Woodie is a name (human) that originates from the name of a place meaning in old English "row of wooden houses"

Or at least something like that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

12 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why is this the only think we have on Woodrow?

Untitled.thumb.png.ef04ce28b65e8ed92ce8d1e0e4ccee90.png

I can't even understand it so my knowledge on this character(?) remains shrouded in mystery.

Basically

He was found in the game files and we know nothing about him. 

There is nothing to confirm that this character will ever be made (or if its even a character) 

It has the same sounds as Wx78 has

According to Klei on twitter it was supposed to be Wx78's name but they changed since it wasn't fit for a robot.

I don't know how to translate the rest 

Robin looks like he went into the Don't Starve fandom and lost something of itself down there. Can relate

Beware my new power as I start to steal video meme from internet and modify it on my own relying only on my unsustainable skills and english grammar. Also check out the sound, it might be a bit loud

Edited by Caochu
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3