All Released Skins (as of now)

This week was a good haul for me. 

Holly Wreath and Toggle Jacket drops within twenty minutes of each other! I still have to get my remaining two...

Also, my friend who went to Pax gave me the Letterman Jacket and the Smart Sweater in return for the Webber shadow body. I don't play with Webber very much, so it was a good trade.

Of course, immediately before I had gotten my first elegant drop of Survivor Webber... so... I might have to play with him more now...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, t0panka said:

Normal spear .... NOT wigis battle spear ... it looks amazing tho. IMO one of the best if not THE best skin in game .)

Screenshot 2016-12-13 13.15.37.png

T0p, friend, you're so tribal. Ready to pillage the 'hood, eh?

11 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

This week was a good haul for me. 

Holly Wreath and Toggle Jacket drops within twenty minutes of each other! I still have to get my remaining two...

Also, my friend who went to Pax gave me the Letterman Jacket and the Smart Sweater in return for the Webber shadow body. I don't play with Webber very much, so it was a good trade.

Of course, immediately before I had gotten my first elegant drop of Survivor Webber... so... I might have to play with him more now...

*quiet whimpering commences*

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, GuruJr said:

This isn't even funny anymore... They dropped right after another i screamed when I got the crockpot since I always wanted one.

i would scream too. then i'd pour a drink or something and send texts to all my friends (none of whom play dst) and brag hard.

i have wanted that skin forever and feel a stab of dismay every week when it fails to drop.

oh my beloved crock pot skin, why are we never to be united?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, hkhm said:

i would scream too. then i'd pour a drink or something and send texts to all my friends (none of whom play dst) and brag hard.

i have wanted that skin forever and feel a stab of dismay every week when it fails to drop.

oh my beloved crock pot skin, why are we never to be united?

I give you five of them for 1 plushie code :p 

• Like 1

Generous indeed.  I'm not usually one to brag, but in the last two weeks I got teal buckled gloves, a green plaid skirt, a black cardigan, a pink suspender shirt, a yellow suspender shirt, and not one but two green tweed waistcoats!  And so far, this week is shaping up even better!  My first drop?  Riding boots.  You heard right: riding boots.  And just in case you thought GuruJr was the only one to get two awesome drops in a row, just wait 'til you hear what the next two were:

Spoiler

A white suspender shirt.  And...

Spoiler

Another white suspender shirt.

So what, are suspenders the new pleats?

Okay, so they weren't all classy.  I think there was a brown trench coat in the first week.

• Like 6

• Developer
52 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

The hamster sure is generous today!

While the cat is away, the mice will play. While the Kleis are away, the hamster will... give good drops to everybody. You guys figure out how to make that clever, I've got overtired kids to put to sleep. :)

• Like 19

2 hours ago, nome said:

While the cat is away, the mice will play. While the Kleis are away, the hamster will... give good drops to everybody. You guys figure out how to make that clever, I've got overtired kids to put to sleep. :)

While the Kleis are away

The good hamster will sway

To the wishes of yours:

Rarest drops at your doors.

To the Cup now, acolyte, go pray...

I'm not everybody.

Well, waiting for the normal state of things to resume... pleated shirts and hand covers!

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 14

All the Elegant heads have the same drop rate? I just got one dropped for the first time ever, and it happens to be a repeated one of the only two heads I had in total. It also happens to be the cheapest Elegant item in the market. I feel so lucky in a unlucky way xD

Are these easier to get than, for example, GoH heads?

jcIRN27wL.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mochilo said:

All the Elegant heads have the same drop rate? I just got one dropped for the first time ever, and it happens to be a repeated one of the only two heads I had in total. It also happens to be the cheapest Elegant item in the market. I feel so lucky in a unlucky way xD

How on Earth did you that? I have never ever got an elegant drop, even during Winter's Feast I only got classies. You're so lucky! :D

I'm not sure because I don't think there is any official information on exact drop rates, but I think all elegants should have the same chance. Why would some of them be more common? That wouldn't make sence. Except for the limitid ones I guess, first because they won't drop any more (until next year?) and second, if all elegant skins would have dropped as often as pet snowy skins, we had tons of them and they were extremely cheap on the market.

• Like 2

Just now, fimmatek said:

How on Earth did you that? I have never ever got an elegant drop, even during Winter's Feast I only got classies. You're so lucky! :D

I'm not sure because I don't think there is any official information on exact drop rates, but I think all elegants should have the same chance. Why would some of them be more common? That wouldn't make sence. Except for the limitid ones I guess, first because they won't drop any more (until next year?) and second, if all elegant skins would have dropped as often as pet snowy skins, we had tons of them and they were extremely cheap on the market.

The drop rate of everything was very increased. You can see it on the market. When I gave Bob the wyvernling to @KittyDub, he was 30 euros. After the event commenced, the price dropped to about 9. This applies to all elegant skins as it were. More items on the market forced lower prices.

• Like 1