Why is the good thing only TGP has?
There is this loyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyal :-c

咯咯.PNG

Login to the game to get it. . . . . .

There are these kung fu clothing, the Chinese New Year event

Reveal hidden contents

1a45428092874718.jpg未命名.PNG-9f3bc64f02117c6.jpg23890c08f3d9b005.jpg

-6b285c5307ecfceb.jpg

To get this one "chuckle winter hat" is so simple, just open the TGP DST, log in the game will pop up this gift box, you can get this a loyal hat

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Zephyr41k said:

Mmmmm, exclusive FREE skins for Chinese players and absolutely nothing for other players. Thx, klei.

I don't believe Klei made another tgp exclusive skins... maybe people in China just already got the update (that we will also get today), which is not totally fair, but eh, can be understandable (China is on the other side of the world, being a half day later then we, right?).

So I think we will get these in the update today, if everything goes well. Or something went wrong again, just like with the five new skins abaut a month ago, that were released accidentally. Klei gave them then us too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, l96735063 said:

6a8f6103fe14e1b6.jpg

Why is the good thing only TGP has?
There is this loyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyalloyal :-c

咯咯.PNG

Login to the game to get it. . . . . .

There are these kung fu clothing, the Chinese New Year event

Hide contents

1a45428092874718.jpg未命名.PNG-9f3bc64f02117c6.jpg23890c08f3d9b005.jpg

Congratulations,  my good sir. We don't get such goodies, enjoy.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

OH! Cool! Now my winter hat is in the game, now if I ever do a skeledork mod, I can put on that hat during the winter. Shame it's not blue like my real hat.

chilled skeledork in graveyard.png

No, @minespatch, unless you play on Tencent, you don't get the hat. That's the problem. The Chinese have been getting brand new special skins and generally fine goodies since the Tencent release. Sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, Arlesienne said:

That's the problem. The Chinese have been getting brand new special skins and generally fine goodies since the Tencent release. Sorry.

I'm pretty okay without marriages and rings, to be honest with you.

• Like 2

Just now, Maslak said:

Yeah, I know there's more than just silly marriage mod. It's a shame, I admit 8N40LP2.png

Tencent is simply a very big player, business-wise, and if Klei wants to be given any money for the game there, they have to play to the big platform's tune.

• Like 2

Tencent is simply a very big player, business-wise, and if Klei wants to be given any money for the game there, they have to play to the big platform's tune.

Inb4 Oxygen not Included - Chinese version - including oxygen! And animeish, planet-sized mega mechs.
I'll coment on the new hat to make illusion of me staying in topic:
I don't like this hat anyway.

• Like 8

Now, i havent been playing DST recently, so i dont know if the Year of The Gobbler is on the live version or if its still just on the beta, but if its still just the beta, maybe we should wait for it to hit live before going ''Ugh Tencent getting more exclusive skins''. Just saying.

Please do correct me if it is on the live version yet.

• Like 1

@Zephyr41k @Arlesienne @Maslak @fimmatek

CHILLOUT! Nobody got anything exclusive. Klei told us that Rose collection will come to us too just a little bit later. And with these new skins?

IT IS CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT. No sh1t China got it first. We get them when we are getting all new skins probably which is today after stream. Stop being selfish jesus this is ridiculous. 

Also not like we dont have 32894732048230 skins already which most of them you never even tried and yet you whine that we are getting CHINESE new year event skins few hours later. Not like its easy to release 1 thing on 5 platforms at once

EDIT: im sick and tired with all this ridiculous, selfish, without evidence hate on Tencent. Especially when Klei explained the situation countless times!

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, t0panka said:

CHILLOUT! Nobody got anything exclusive. Klei told us that Rose collection will come to us too just a little bit later. And with these new skins?

IT IS CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT. No sh1t China got it first. We get them when we are getting all new skins probably which is today after stream. Stop being selfish jesus this is ridiculous. 

Also not like we dont have 32894732048230 skins already which most of them you never even tried and yet you whine that we are getting CHINESE new year event skins few hours later. Not like its easy to release 1 thing on 5 platforms at once

I know I'm not whining. @minespatch was misguided about the loyal item, which is clearly just for Tencent. I went to help and explain. There's a difference between "bad Chinese players, getting things others do not" and "this is only something Chinese get".

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 2

I know I'm not whining. @minespatch was misguided about the loyal item, which is clearly just for Tencent. I went to help and explain. There's a difference between "bad Chineses, getting things others do not" and "this is only something Chinese get".

HOW you know it is exclusive for Tencent. HOOOOOW!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, t0panka said:

I demand 'regular' new year event that all platforms expect Tencent get first!!11oneone
And with marriages, of course. I could finally pick up some gal, like good ol' times in Metin2. Eh, memories.

Edited by Maslak
I only meant to be funny, that's all. Just sayin'

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

this is another BS! You dont know anything about business side of this. Stop spreading lies please!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

The tier. Loyal tier. @l96735063 said it just requires logging into the Tencent game and it shows up. Exactly how the bottomless firepit skin worked.

That guy is the reason people have bad opinions on tencent. He is the only one bringing "news" about Tencent and he never said the whole truth or just truth. He just jumps to conclusion like all you do. Until someone from Klei say it is Tencent loyal then it is not.

Anyway if tencent doesnt have our 4 loyals then who cares? This means we have now still 3 more then they have!

EDIT: logging into game and recieving loyal could mean it is Chinese new year loyal and after we get that update and new skins we could get it too.

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 4

Just now, t0panka said:

That guy is the reason people have bad opinions on tencent. He is the only one bringing "news" about Tencent and he never said the whole truth or just truth. He just jumps to conclusion like all you do. Until someone from Klei say it is Tencent loyal then it is not.

Anyway if tencent doesnt have our 4 loyals then who cares? This means we have now still 3 more then they have!

I would rather not go into judging @l96735063. Our information on Tencent is naturally limited to Tencent players as Klei tends to just keep silent. Could be contract limitations. And the argument about our loyals is a bit fallacious, because:

- the bottomless firepit was for betatesting the game, Tencent players weren't there,

- the tragic torch was for solving the puzzle culminating the last phases of the beta,

- the minimonument and pirate birdcage are for RoG and SW codes, if the singleplayer game is on Tencent, I see no point of the Chinese not getting them too since these are not time-limited.

So it's logical. You cannot rewind time. You can only try to cater to all in the future.

3 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I would rather not go into judging @l96735063. Our information on Tencent is naturally limited to Tencent players as Klei tends to just keep silent. Could be contract limitations. And the argument about our loyals is a bit fallacious, because:

- the bottomless firepit was for betatesting the game, Tencent players weren't there,

- the tragic torch was for solving the puzzle culminating the last phases of the beta,

- the minimonument and pirate birdcage are for RoG and SW codes, if the singleplayer game is on Tencent, I see no point of the Chinese not getting them too since these are not time-limited.

So it's logical. You cannot rewind time. You can only try to cater to all in the future.

limited to tencent players = as far as i know he is the only tencent player here posting whatever he wants and noone from us can check if it is true or not

tencent loyal item (which we dont know if it really is) = it is HAVING TENCENT = so it is logical if you dont get it if you dont have tencent DUH. Same as with our loyals

EDIT: also his english is not that great so he could mean something else than he wrote. This is happening all the time with asian friends i have

Edited by t0panka

Just now, t0panka said:

limited to tencent players = as far as i know he is the only tencent player here posting whatever he wants and noone from us can check if it is true or not

tencent loyal item (which we dont know if it really is) = it is HAVING TENCENT = so it is logical if you dont get it if you dont have tencent DUH. Same as with our loyals

There is at least a different player who owns both the Tencent and the Steam versions. Too bad the nick is a string of numbers, makes it hard to quote. Perhaps you want to tag Nome or somebody else to ask what's going on?