All Released Skins (as of now)

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Did @nome accidentally release skins sooner then intended again? If so then you might want to go take away his potato cup for a week as a punishment.

I wrote the names of the people who seemed interested in taking away nomes potato cup into a random name picker.

RandomName.PNG

Sorry nome. Sinister_Fang gets your potato cup for a week.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, mikesdaman said:

I wrote the names of the people who seemed interested in taking away nomes potato cup into a random name picker.

RandomName.PNG

Sorry nome. Sinister_Fang gets your potato cup for a week.

Tag ImDaMisterL so that my lack of luck is proved :).

• Like 1

Why not make it craft-able in the trade inn like what was mentioned in your streams months ago. Am i the only one who would think it would be fun to turn these into recipes. It would be accessible to everyone who was able to get the skins for the recipe to turn it into those skins, rather than the randomness of the trade-inn. I've been looking forward to the "recipes" they mentioned but haven't heard about it since.

This would be a fun way to bring it around since the skins have already been released somewhere else rather than a raffle as well.

Edited by Rocandy
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

It proves that I am just as unfortunate as you are, madam.

Ah, such savoir-vivre is my silver lining here :).

19 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

This is not accurate at all looking at my luck last couple of days! :p 

Ey, you're the kin fairy, that's vastly different :D!

16 minutes ago, Rocandy said:

Why not make it craft-able in the trade inn like what was mentioned in your streams months ago. Am i the only one who would think it would be fun to turn these into recipes. It would be accessible to everyone who was able to get the skins for the recipe to turn it into those skins, rather than the randomness of the trade-inn. I've been looking forward to the "recipes" they mentioned but haven't heard about it since.

This would be a fun way to bring it around since the skins have already been released somewhere else rather than a raffle as well.

Calling it right now: Timeless Potato Cup recipe uses 100 pleated shirts.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, alainmcd said:

( body_dress_flouncy_tan_cream  

body_dress_yachtsuit_white_pure  

body_jacket_shearling_orange_salmon  

body_jacket_toggle_navy_phthalo 

body_tanktop_tiecollar_yellow_goldenrod )

SW skins confirmed?

[THIS POST HAS BEEN CLAIMED BY SPORTAFLOP]

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 6

Just now, Rocandy said:

So... i was just going through my trade inn and i saw this pop up on the side. so apparently there are recipes. but i don't know if i want to let go of my skins...

Not recipes. Rewards. For having certain skins you get an additional thing. In this case an Emote.

• Like 3

Just now, Rocandy said:

So... i was just going through my trade inn and i saw this pop up on the side. so apparently there are recipes. but i don't know if i want to let go of my skins...

322330_screenshots_20161218192438_1.jpg

That's your Collection. The trade-inn is where you trade 9 skins for a higher tier skin. :) 

Also, it's a reward, as @Zeklo ninja'd me in saying... You just collect those 3 skins and are given a nice little emote to go along with it. I have both of the current Reward emotes on the first page.

• Like 2