The Curse of Moon Quay is Coming Next Week!

1 minute ago, Eughstein said:

Just buy SW what's the problem 

The problem is this is a PC exclusive feature, you can not currently get this skin from buying shipwrecked on Xbox/PlayStation so some of us are hoping it becomes redeemable on the rewards page- along with the now discontinued Funko Pop Skins?

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

The problem is this is a PC exclusive feature, you can not currently get this skin from buying shipwrecked on Xbox/PlayStation so some of us are hoping it becomes redeemable on the rewards page- along with the now discontinued Funko Pop Skins?

Uh, didn't knew about it, i hope tho that instead it will be possible to get skin normally 

1 hour ago, Eughstein said:

Those of us that did by shipwrecked a long time ago (from console) weren't able to get the pirate birdcage. Not sure if it's Eughstein's issue or not but I was hoping that if we could prove we bought shipwrecked, then we could get the skin for us console players

OMG new login bonuses are back baby!!!! Helz yes!

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

They are releasing the funko pop skins???

Thanks a ton Klei! I really love the Shipwreckedy feel with this update, it adds more wacky ocean stuff and Wilbu- I mean Wonkey. The new story focusing on portals and dimensions is really cool and I cant wait to see what Wagstaffs gonna ruin next,  keep up the good work!

NOW BUFF THE CANNON

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

Some last minute changes will push this out for a bit for PlayStation and Xbox and this update should be coming the following week. While it is ready it needs a slight bit more time to pass console certification. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Noooooooo! Haha seriously though, thanks for letting us know this ahead of time =)

At least it gives me time to play some Outriders Worldslayer before jumping back into DST

9 hours ago, Eughstein said:

I bought Shipwrecked, cant get the skin still. Not even on the PC version. I scoured the internet and bought a valid Shipwrecked CD key from a dumpster behind Wendy's just so I could try and redeem the code for the skin on the rewards page. Doesn't work for console users. A Pirate Bird cage skin on the rewards page would make me so happy. 

13 hours ago, JoeW said:

Some last minute changes will push this out for a bit for PlayStation and Xbox and this update should be coming the following week. While it is ready it needs a slight bit more time to pass console certification. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for letting us know in advance!

12 minutes ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Oh, I couldn't get this new log in skin cause of war in my country...

Hope, it's will appear in reward page later)

My symphaties. Same situation here, Im with friend in another country now and all we have is poor laptop that cant even handle DST aha. 

Man I miss my gaming pc back home

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

My symphaties. Same situation here, Im with friend in another country now and all we have is poor laptop that cant even handle DST aha. 

Man I miss my gaming pc back home

I'm under occupation right now, so...

Archived