JoeW

The Curse of Moon Quay is Coming Next Week!

Waoling    1231

The teaser image look so crisp, I hope this one doesn't get desaturated when it come out like WX-78 trailer.

Edited by Waoling
  • Like 1
  • Health 1

PandoPon    338

I just hope monkey raids won't gonna be such a chore in full release. I don't like sailing back and fourth to monkey island to uncurse myself while trying to get back home ;/ (day 1500)

• Like 2

Mike23Ua    15112

Yeah I’m gonna be honest with you Mr JoeW as big as & as full of content as this update sounds.. I did NOT expect it to come out on Xbox anytime soon- I figured it would at least be a few more weeks since this is a larger more content filled update.

The first RoT & some of the larger RoT updates took quite some time to arrive on consoles so to hear it’s coming so soon is a bit of a surprise.

The new Twitch drop skin however- just makes me incredibly sad that I missed getting that RockJaw shark mast skin that would have matched the new boat design.

Also I have a question or two to ask anyone on the Dev team who feels like answering- With many people saying this is the biggest and best update you guys have released since Return of Them: Turn of Tides.. what made you guys decide not to consider this new (& frankly quite awesome..) Moon Quay update as not being part of Return of Them? Or is that something we will find out more about later when the new Story Arch starts?

• Like 1

. . .    4876
2 hours ago, JoeW said:

DST_Pirate_Curse.00_00_50_05.Still001.png

is there a higher res img of this? it looks nice to use as a wallpaper

• Like 3

Captain_Rage    2627
37 minutes ago, . . . said:

Indeed, let's hope it makes a vignette (along with the latest Midsummer Cawnival artwork)!

Huge thanks for adding a maritime themed hat!! :wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_pirate::wilson_wink:

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Owlrust    7114

This update accomplished so much for DST, well done guys :encouragement:. BTW that new Twitch skin looks absolutely beautiful, can't wait to get my hands on it!

• Like 4

Shampoo143    29

Wow,SO MUCH CONTENT!!:wickerbottomthanks:You guys added SO many new skins in the rewards section!!TYSM!!:wilson_goodjob: Will it be possible to get some klei points as well for redeeming those skins please?( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

• Like 1

Griver84    478

Man I'm going to have to invest in some energy drinks for next week. Between starting a new job and streaming all this. I'm super hyped but omg I'm going to be so exhausted.

Can't wait to see what all you have in store for us that day!

• Like 1

lakhnish    6169
1 hour ago, . . . said:

It's from the short presumably.