The Curse of Moon Quay is Coming Next Week!

On 6/24/2022 at 3:03 PM, Mx-Pain said:

Hopefully they add the pirate bird cage from Shipwrecked to the rewards page.

Both the cage and fire pit skins were available on the rewards page not too long ago, but I checked the rewards page just now and I no longer see them. Don’t know what happened, sorry you missed out on these skins 

On 6/26/2022 at 3:34 PM, De_Gatherer said:

Both the cage and fire pit skins were available on the rewards page not too long ago, but I checked the rewards page just now and I no longer see them. Don’t know what happened, sorry you missed out on these skins 

I think you are wrong, the pirate cage has never been added before to the rewards page ( I check that page almost every day lol ) & the botomless pit stills there.

Screenshot_20220628-070130_Brave.jpg

2 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

I think you are wrong, the pirate cage has never been added before to the rewards page ( I check that page almost every day lol ) & the botomless pit stills there.

Screenshot_20220628-070130_Brave.jpg

You’re right. If I remember correctly the reason I received the mini monument and pirate cage was because I merged my steam and Xbox accounts. I also check the rewards page religiously but seems I forgot these details lol

2 hours ago, De_Gatherer said:

You’re right. If I remember correctly the reason I received the mini monument and pirate cage was because I merged my steam and Xbox accounts. I also check the rewards page religiously but seems I forgot these details lol

Ikr, I wouldn't forgive myself if I lost such skin haha.

15 hours ago, ChimpoTheWise said:

I'm excited for this update! Is there a standard time when Klei releases dst updates? Im going to play with some friends when it drops and want to coordinate at the correct time... If anyone could answer that, much appreciated :)

It used to be Thursdays, 10:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). This is the hour when the weekly drops reset. Although the last bigger updates were released some hour(s) prior said time, if memory serves.

You can use that time as a rule of thumb. Over the years it has been a good estimate, even though a few updates (seasonal events) were released on other dates.

Consult your search engine to see what your local time 10:00 PST corresponds to.

Archived