best dst player

I'd say Glermz. He is just crazy efficient as Wolfgang; he can clear all the bosses and ruins twice all while building a beautiful base in the same time it takes me to just kill all the bosses.

It's absolutely bonkers the skill and dedicated the guy has.

depends of the playstyle. As @lakhnish said, almost nobody cant beat glermz in terms of being efficient or having a great base building view

there is others that shynes in boss rushes or having crazy game knowledge like don, helicapumba RIP, lakhnish or many others

is part of the charm of the game, there isnt an only way of playing the game and there isnt a lineal progression of it

The undisputed best DST player has to be TheLegend27.

Some say TheLegend27 is the first DST player ever, born from shadows.

I heard TheLegend27 can hurl a Catcoon further than Winona's catapult.

I also heard TheLegend27 once defeated an entire army of Warrior Pigs with a Single Blow.

But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape...

WHAM!!! Just like that, he'll cut you down before you know it. He will defeat any false champion this thread will propose.

I still say it was Helicalpuma. That guy could pull strategies out of his hat like nothin'. And was single-handedly the one person that got me into Don't Starve for real. Never got the same feelings watching anyone else than I did with him, closest one was Don Giani, but still.

R.I.P.

-inserts anyone from Klei Dev team except the one who died to Red Cap-

*Disclaimer I have also died to Red Cap before so I have no room to judge ;)*

Seriously these guys will always be best at playing the game because THEY are the only ones that know what content will be in the game, and something that might not be fully fleshed out now- may already be doing the runs in their test builds so Yeah my answer for best DST players- The people who make the game.

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Seriously these guys will always be best at playing the game because THEY are the only ones that know what content will be in the game, and something that might not be fully fleshed out now- may already be doing the runs in their test builds so Yeah my answer for best DST players- The people who make the game.

knowing info does not make you the best imo

45 minutes ago, Dextops said:

knowing info does not make you the best imo

I’d disagree for several reasons- if the developers are seriously considering changes like “elevated lands” or “progressively changing worlds” then they’re the only ones capable of testing such changes to the game- in a way… it’s like they build and test drive your car before handing you the keys.

so mad respect has to go out to them. We only get to play what WORKS but can you imagine all the stuff they’ve tried that didn’t quite pan out the way they had hoped? 

Archived