best dst player

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Its a very popular fact that Mario "It's a me" "me" Mario from the super mario franchise plays dst competitively and knows the ins and out of the game itself.

I see plenty of people already referencing "me", but I had to clear up the misconception.

Damn, you're three parallel universes ahead of me. Thanks for clearing that up!

Unpopular opinion: if you dont starve in any way possible you're considered the best dst player of all time

but really, the best dst players are the people who can either please be the character I ask them to be instead of picking wendy immediately, provide food for everyone, contribute to whatever the whole server is doing, and make the game enjoyable for others 

the best dst players make it fun for everyone

8 hours ago, JeezSorry said:

Unpopular opinion: if you dont starve in any way possible you're considered the best dst player of all time

but really, the best dst players are the people who can either please be the character I ask them to be instead of picking wendy immediatelyprovide food for everyone, contribute to whatever the whole server is doing, and make the game enjoyable for others 

the best dst players make it fun for everyone

okay which is it?  Pick someone other than wendy?  Or auto farm infinite butterflies and spiders to feed everyone?

14 hours ago, Shosuko said:

okay which is it?  Pick someone other than wendy?  Or auto farm infinite butterflies and spiders to feed everyone?

I was giving an example, were not talking about characters, p l a y e r s

my example of what I prefer is based off of having them be the character I ask, I was just giving wendy as an example, it really could be any of them.

Archived