Joke/Bad Suggestion Thread

8 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Also make characters edible too.

Have any given character unhinge their jaw and swallow them whole. As you walk around you can visually see them digesting as their outline disappears from your stretched out insides; caused by their limbs attempting to escape.

I'm pretty sure that's someone's fetish

Naming beefalos is pretty cool, but it shouldn't stop there. Give us the ability to name everything! That catcoon? Oh, that's just Herbert. That boulder over there? That is Kevin, my pet rock. Please only take the twigs that I have all separately labeled with your name! And keep ya hands of the bacon in the fridge that says "Mine."

Hear me out, again

Starve

You take damage while your hunger meter has any point of hunger in it

Instead of gathering food your goal is just to spawn into the world and successfully reach 0 hunger

Once the hunger bar reaches zero, They appear from beyond the void and you challenge them to mortal combat

and because you have unlocked the power of Starve, you bean them handily.

Everyone returns to earth, and we are shown a retrospective of all of the survivors starving,

17 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Naming beefalos is pretty cool, but it shouldn't stop there. Give us the ability to name everything! That catcoon? Oh, that's just Herbert. That boulder over there? That is Kevin, my pet rock. Please only take the twigs that I have all separately labeled with your name! And keep ya hands of the bacon in the fridge that says "Mine."

ngl i want that

Instead of simply untending crops the Lord of the Fruit Flies should instantly rot your crops when he arrives. Also he should have the ability to rummage through your icebox and saltbox like a splumonkey. Also, he should be bigger and have as much health as Dragonfly.

The friendly fruit fly should require frequent feeding, and you don't feed it it should whine incessantly like critters do. Same goes for Glommer and Chester.

Finally, why do cooked eggplants restore health this is clearly OP nerf eggplants now please (buff potatoes).

If you're carrying a heavy object, there is a 5% chance for you to trip and die under the weight of the object.

Characters that have picked up any kind of manure gain a "Stinky" status effect that repels all mobs within a range of 3 tiles.

Characters that have been around Wigfrid for more than 7 in-game days go completely deaf.

Eating juicy berries stains your teeth in purple for one in-game day (looking at you, Harald Bluetooth).

Characters that have fallen asleep now take extra 5 minutes to wake up in the morning.

Archived