Joke/Bad Suggestion Thread

54 minutes ago, QuQuasar said:

Wendy mains be like "Hah! You can't kill a family member if she's already dead!"

And then Maxwell dies.

I like this. 

5 hours ago, BezKa said:

Characters should have different quotes for other characters wearing full skin sets

"Warly looks so professional!" Wickerbottom @ Warly with full chef outfit

Hide contents

I actually genuinely want that... But that's way too much work for something insignificant.

This is... actually really beautiful. 

23 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Are you implying we already have it there? What where??

Also make HowIVoid a playable character and their perks are a mixture of everything in this thread.

Pigs/bunnymen assuming every monster character is bad.

Powdercake addiction: All characters must eat a powdercake on a regular basis or they go through withdrawal. Symptoms include: constant insanity, draining health, insatiable hunger, and many more!

Note: powdercake now requires royal jelly, mandrake, nightmare fuel, and a wobster

11 minutes ago, RoseAppraiser said:

Powdercake addiction: All characters must eat a powdercake on a regular basis or they go through withdrawal. Symptoms include: constant insanity, draining health, insatiable hunger, and many more!

Note: powdercake now requires royal jelly, mandrake, nightmare fuel, and a wobster

Well, thats one way to make everyone learn how to fight beequeen.

Add a working weaponized model of the 1989 Batmobile.

(I also begged Rockstar games for this same feature and I ended up getting as close to it as I possibly could have without them getting sued.. I was shocked.. but- I don’t see the same thing happening here.)

which is why it goes into BAD/JOKE Suggestions :lol:

8 hours ago, Erineyes7 said:

Wes can no longer hold tools or weapons for longer than 20 seconds, they slip right out of his hands

Wes can only use the tools with pantomime skins. If you don’t have those… that sucks.

Swap Woodie's and Lucy's souls.

Though I imagine this would just cause Lucy to seclude herself where no one will ever find them again. To spend the rest of her days caressing Woodie the axe, as he screams for death to free him from his torment.

9 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Swap Woodie's and Lucy's souls.

Though I imagine this would just cause Lucy to seclude herself where no one will ever find them again. To spend the rest of her days caressing Woodie the axe, as he screams for death to free him from his torment.

I like this image. 
It's beautiful, and heartbreaking at the same time. 

Archived