Joke/Bad Suggestion Thread

8 minutes ago, LinknAllie said:

Here's a deal.  Trade Wendy for Wagstaff.  Completely unironic and serious.

I will allow this but you must pay me by giving me Wagstaff's eyes. In order to have something, something of equal value must be given first. 

4 hours ago, W0l0l0 said:

Characters obviously should require a 30 second pee break every day and 1 minute to do their number 2, depending how big those pierogis were. 

And if you dont have paper to clean up your character's sanity will drop non stop until cleaned

Edit: return back player's ghost being able to burn stuff

8 hours ago, VirgilEngineer said:

Add a mob vote every month, because dividing the community and wasting good ideas that coud make the game even more interesting is always fun. 

While your post is a Joke.. I actually think it would be an awesome idea to have a new mob added to the game that the community can vote on each month..

1 small new mob, I would prefer them to start with the unimplemented ones they scrapped as voting choices..

So many cool designs that may never actually make it into the game. :wilson_cry:

Characters should have different quotes for other characters wearing full skin sets

"Warly looks so professional!" Wickerbottom @ Warly with full chef outfit

Spoiler

I actually genuinely want that... But that's way too much work for something insignificant.

Archived