are you pro

art thou a pro?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. pro?

• yes
    • no

a few years ago a friend told me about this thing where more than 50% of people thought they were above average drivers. this is obviously wrong because more than 50% is the majority. i wanna see how many people think they are above average to see if dst community thinks too highly of themselves. if you think you are pro and wanna share the reason, be my guest. i forgot to mention, my definition of pro in this case is being above average.

You kinda messed up ur results by explaining the reason for the poll. 

I don't even know how to measure it, bc my friends play worse than me but plenty of people play better. Where does that put me?

Also pro sounds like I strap in my chair every day and play dst as my profession. (I wouldn't be against it...)

2 minutes ago, BezKa said:

You kinda messed up ur results by explaining the reason for the poll. 

I don't even know how to measure it, bc my friends play worse than me but plenty of people play better. Where does that put me?

Also pro sounds like I strap in my chair every day and play dst as my profession. (I wouldn't be against it...)

i just edited the thing to show what i mean by pro. dont measure it, its just what you think weather you're above average or not. (pro in this poll is above average if you didnt see the changes.)

the reason for the poll is just out of curiosity. no other reason than that

I'm average at most of the game, really bad at pvp games. Usually I show my talents at long term games. For example I became richest skyblock player in a p2w server without spending a cent of money. Than they reset all server.

I don't want to vote, cause there is no in-between. I know a lot about DST and have a lot of hours. In public server I am often the most pro player. And i could survive pretty much indefinitely and complete the objective of the game (which is not starving). But i can't defeat FW by myself or kill BQ with wes. I haven't completed the new moon questline yet either. (not even killed Crab King yet in no-cheats setting)

And I still sometimes make beginner mistakes.

Reminds me of a quest from Oblivion where you're asked by a priest who you are, and only one potential answer is humble. I thought that you needed to have some significant status to start the quest so I got a tongue lashing everytime I chose stuff like "Hero of Kvatch!" Or whatnot. 

It was a fun time...

I'd say (on average) forumers ARE at a higher skill level than the average player off the forums. Not everyone, but just as a generalization.

So it wouldn't surprise me to see a higher % here. After all forumers are just a limited % of all DST players.

With that said:

I still suck.

Archived