Followers Poll/Discussion

Followers Poll/Discussion  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite follower?

• Chester (and his variations)
    • Glommer
    • Hut mob followers (Pigs, Bunnymen, Merms)
    • Fight mob followers (Spiders, Rock Lobsters, Tallbirds)
    • Extra Adorable Lavae
    • Friendly Fruit Fly
    • Hutch (and his variations)
  2. 2. Who is your least favourite follower?

• Chester (and his variations)
    • Glommer
    • Hut mob followers (Pigs, Bunnymen, Merms)
    • Fight mob followers (Spiders, Rock Lobsters, Tallbirds)
    • Extra Adorable Lavae
    • Friendly Fruit Fly
    • Hutch (and his variations)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/18/21 at 07:51 PM

Who is your favourite follower and why? 

Maybe they have a perk that is useful, they are helpful at doing tasks, they help during fights, you like their sanity aura, you explote them for their loot or just think they're cute.

Not counting Abigail nor Maxwell's shadows because they are more character exclusive followers, neither the Critters because almost none of them have a gameplay ability.

Favourite: Chester because he's a fluffy abomination and a good boy and technically immortal because you can't kill him in the way that matters

The least favourite are Glommer and Fruit fly, not because they're ugly or anything but with their measly 100 hp they just die too fast when travelling

20 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

i only said friendly fruit fly is my least favorite because i play wormwood and im in bloom 24/7 and it keeps GETTING IN THE WAY of me planting crops (blooming wormwood auto talks to crops) im this close to just taking it far away from my farms

bruh hes just trying you help but you outclass him and then talk s*** behind his back since you say you're better than him but friendly fruit fly is cuter than wormwood there i said it and its fact why don't we have skins for him already and just replace wormwood with him hes 10x cooler

2 minutes ago, Dextops said:

bruh hes just trying you help but you outclass him and then talk s*** behind his back since you say you're better than him but friendly fruit fly is cuter than wormwood there i said it and its fact why don't we have skins for him already and just replace wormwood with him hes 10x cooler

he'd be cuter if he didnt hinder more then he helped

1 minute ago, Dextops said:

same could be said for wormwood fruitfly is cute he tries his best and hes amazing

wormwood does work and makes crops grow by existing, friendly fruit fly just wiggles himself on top of the empty spaces in my plots and refuses to move

2 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

wormwood does work and makes crops grow by existing, friendly fruit fly just wiggles himself on top of the empty spaces in my plots and refuses to move

well fruitfly has friends wormwood is (canonically) alone

My favorite is the cute lil glommer buddy!

I love glommer, glommer is so cute, I let glommer stay at my home base all the time just because watching glommer bounce up and down and make cute buzzy noises while I do my buisness at my home base helps me with fighting my depression. Oh and I guess the goop is nice as an emergency fuel, or for healing during the CC fight.

My least favorite? It's tied between tallbirds and bunnymen.

I love Chester, Glommer, Hutch, and smallbirds, but Chester is my favourite.

On the flip side, I don't have much experience with the Extra-Adorable Lavae or Friendly Fruit Fly, but as a Wortox main I am not on speaking terms with pigs and bunnymen. Even when I'm not Wortox bunnymen don't really put me at ease since most of my encounters with them involve them trying to murder me because I forgot I had something meaty in my inventory, and pigs are annoyingly prone to getting distracted by a treeguard that's minding its own business or a wandering pack of spiders and then getting turned into deli ham after they pick a fight for no good reason.

Abigail is the only follower that matters. 

Glommer is barely even a follower, since he doesn't have any real utility. 
You have to get so close to him you're practically molesting him just to make use of his perk. 
He's more an object than a follower, and not even a particularly useful object at that. 

I love Chester, he's just so loyal and helpful (and a meatshield). There aren't any followers I dislike, but I think Glommer is definitely the least useful out of all of them. The goop just isn't super helpful for a Wigfrid/Wortox main and the sanity aura is too small to make a difference. He's pretty cute though.

Archived