Followers Poll/Discussion

Followers Poll/Discussion  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite follower?

• Chester (and his variations)
    • Glommer
    • Hut mob followers (Pigs, Bunnymen, Merms)
    • Fight mob followers (Spiders, Rock Lobsters, Tallbirds)
    • Extra Adorable Lavae
    • Friendly Fruit Fly
    • Hutch (and his variations)
  2. 2. Who is your least favourite follower?

• Chester (and his variations)
    • Glommer
    • Hut mob followers (Pigs, Bunnymen, Merms)
    • Fight mob followers (Spiders, Rock Lobsters, Tallbirds)
    • Extra Adorable Lavae
    • Friendly Fruit Fly
    • Hutch (and his variations)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/18/21 at 07:51 PM

15 hours ago, Dextops said:

bruh hes just trying you help but you outclass him and then talk s*** behind his back since you say you're better than him but friendly fruit fly is cuter than wormwood there i said it and its fact why don't we have skins for him already and just replace wormwood with him hes 10x cooler

itd be a shame if plant god were to tell your veggies snd fruit not to grow

I found Friendly Fruit Fly and Chester the most useful followers, FFF makes tend to crops easier when I'm not Wormwood and Chester being a movable chest is always useful.

Glommer is quite underwhelming because other than his small sanity aura and being a goop source he's less versatil than other followers. I don't have experience with the Extra Adorable Lavae but her Critter hunger mechanic and lighting items and structures seems to complicate having her.

People sleep on the lavae a lot, it's actually pretty helpful. You can bundle up the tooth, and the lavae dissapears with it, meaning you can have it active only during the winter days, and all it needs is ash, which is pretty much only used for healing salves otherwise. It's basically a portable scaled furnace, the only downside being it will light anything it gets too close to on fire, but again, just bundle it up when you're at your base, and unbundle it for later use.

Archived