Spaced Out! - Mine The Gap Update - 466411

47 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

I probably need more coffee but... I think I am seeing office mugs in every single planet POI (except the starting planet) :shock:

Hide contents

Water coffee, marshy coffee, magma coffee, ice coffee....

1783836591_watercoffee.PNG.528200ab48b9340aa3a851480608719f.PNG 1566842744_marshycoffee.PNG.69e6c73e0160806c2b10e97856ba34fe.PNG 1325822074_magmacoffee.PNG.b628921f84892ae945d7e2ffc9fb7625.PNG 150698950_icecoffee.PNG.250af0e3166b77ce6cbb26db0a537abe.PNG

Mmmmmm-coffee
Moo-coffee.PNG.b59878e019d1fad197c88a7910d29b15.PNG

Hihihihihihi rah rah - Rahhhhhhhhh ! :lol:

Your reading my mind, I was just about to get up and make me a nice cup + ++++++++++ 14 nm yellow cake. :congratulatory:

image.thumb.png.f9d04e064b2bc569c5b6df02f959d761.png  Kopi Luwak - For the richez ! Im drinking Tencent coffee, because I`m playing ONi !

Purchase ONi coffee + 1 free ClayKleiMug now for 10 kilo ONI diamonds ( equals 1 Plutonium Rihingihi-meh ), offer up in the KleiKlootstore now !

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Buy Kloot now :ghost:

Edited by babba
  • Haha 2
  • Wavey 1

Does anyone know how you are able to space travel with this food nerf? I'm not able to travel anywhere without my food expiring and it's quite tedious to travel now. 

I love the nerfs and I was really for them, but it makes space travel so much more complicated.

2 minutes ago, Enzium said:

Does anyone know how you are able to space travel with this food nerf? I'm not able to travel anywhere without my food expiring and it's quite tedious to travel now. 

I love the nerfs and I was really for them, but it makes space travel so much more complicated.

most people use foods with a long shelf life such as grub fruit preserves, also having a fridge is probably a necessity now

• Like 2

• Developer
23 minutes ago, Ryzikiel said:

Is there any way to roll back the latest update? I now crash to desktop before logo finishes and can't even play the game, and Steam says there are no previous manifests available.

This is likely an issue with Steam. Try restarting Steam and verifying integrity of game files first. If that doesn't work you could try the troubleshooting steps outlined here.

• Thanks 3
  • Big Ups 1

Nice !i think the food nerf is very wise.

I love the new fallout added with collision of bolts.now they are only producing heat when they collide together and not only on tiles anymore (very nice)

I've tested a lot on beta with the collisions mechanics,automation signals, collisions in liquids....ect

That part of trying to prototype something efficient from all that nuclear super hot contaminated mess I loved it. while it lasted...

it was the same temperature on beta BUT the temp would stay a bit longer i think ...Nerfed 

it looks like it goes up but it take time...

So yeah nice day all and thx klei it's awesome

Edited by Swoop5994
nerfed ?

Anyone have a problem with dupes getting stuck in mid air? I have to build a ladder under them for them to get down. Not sure what causes it, maybe deconstructing a floor beneath themself?

Also I am a bit disappointed in that disabling teleporters does not disable the multiple large teleporter POI's, it just removes the actual teleporter building. I wish it would disable the POI's as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, QuantumPion said:

Anyone have a problem with dupes getting stuck in mid air? I have to build a ladder under them for them to get down. Not sure what causes it, maybe deconstructing a floor beneath themself?

Also I am a bit disappointed in that disabling teleporters does not disable the multiple large teleporter POI's, it just removes the actual teleporter building. I wish it would disable the POI's as well.

You don't like the free glass from POI's for first few solar panels? :D

12 hours ago, Enzium said:

it's quite tedious to travel now. 

[...]it makes space travel so much more complicated.

No it doesn't. Food with a longer (and even unlimited) shelf life has always existed. Can people please stop it with the silly drama every time?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Fantastic update. Great idea with drilling space points of interest, because depending only on "haha infinite geyser goes brr" was kind of sad. I like that vacuum+food refrigeration issue is being addressed. Yet still, i'd really love to have some kind of high-tier research Freezer Building in the game at some point. 

18 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Added sounds for second Spaced Out! main menu duplicant.

i never seen any dupe in the main menu besides those who are next to the counter to the next update. How long am i supposed to stay in the menu to see them? Any have pics?

• Big Ups 1

6 hours ago, QuantumPion said:

In my plays it can still happen that dupes loose surface traction on beds and ladders and kind of do not belong to the world anymore. I think Klei has worked on the bug(s) and has reduced the amount of times the problem occurs, but the bugs still happen. I`m posting the reply here as its a problem which is around since half a year now and is still haunting players. @Ipsquiggle

Edited by babba

22 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Many POI buildings are now demolishable by skilled Duplicants.

This is great change, for sure the best that happened in the DLC (and there were many great additions so far)! 

I believe this is a good candidate to be introduced to vanilla game as well! It is so perfect there is no need to hide it and I see no reason why not to add this to the main game. Everybody will love it!

I love other changes as well, the DLC is going in really good direction!

13 minutes ago, NewWorldDan said:

Today I learned: you can disable the teleporters at world generation.  How long has this been an option?

This is fresh - added in this patch.

As for floating dupes - mine get in werid "frozen" state sometimes and it seems to be triggered by trying to work on stuff tahts on other side of door and door closes.

19 hours ago, Tytan said:

or is it mind the gap?

image.png.d0af0534cf3eafb15400bb8d61a276bd.png

The real question is whether that dupe in the window is bagging on the glass because it is suffocating or because the other dupes found it so annoying they launched it into space with no way to come back.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

The real question is whether that dupe in the window is bagging on the glass because it is suffocating or because the other dupes found it so annoying they launched it into space with no way to come back.

if I were him, looking at the situation of that rocket there in the corner I would no doubt be desperate

• Haha 2

Anyone else has high velocity payloads unclickable after this patch? Didn`t try the payload opener since i got no dupes on that planetoid yet but my rover couldn`t open them, while the ones launched last patch were fine. I`m not sure if it`s a bug or some minor weirdness.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Anyone else has high velocity payloads unclickable after this patch? Didn`t try the payload opener since i got no dupes on that planetoid yet but my rover couldn`t open them, while the ones launched last patch were fine. I`m not sure if it`s a bug or some minor weirdness.

I've had that a few times since I play SO, not with a particular patch. Save/load solves it.

• Like 1