1. 1. What is the reason are you using mods

• They help me survive
    • I want to know some information like when is winter coming
    • They save time
    • They just make stuff look nicer
    • They help me learn the game
    • I dont use mods
    • Other (in comments)

On beginning to avoid visiting wiki every five minutes, and to have easier learning time, now some for comfort/laziness, some to extend game content, decorating, more decorating, tweaks... and more decor.

3 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

1, 2, and 3 are the same answer. I will fight anyone who disagrees, but be warned that I can lift a 5 pound weight and it only takes both of my hands.

I want fight! Just fight!

10 minutes ago, Prajdo said:

I simply want to play as I want, not as devs want me to.

The devs clearly are fine with you using mods because they've made it so easy to mod the game. You just click subscribe then go to the mods page on the main menu.

You seem to olny have a few type of mod in mind when setting these options. Different people will use different mods for different purposes, and you can't easily categorize them as yes or no.

well as whit pretty much everything in the world some are good and some are bad a mod that i call good is a health info mod a mod i think is bad is geoplace mod (dont hurt me) its just i dont like that grid thing and i can place things just as good as whitout that thing

2 hours ago, Cheggf said:

The devs clearly are fine with you using mods because they've made it so easy to mod the game. You just click subscribe then go to the mods page on the main menu.

What I mean is most of my mods I created by myself for myself.

Most of the mods I use are just QoL stuff, like action queue, Combined Status, geometric placement, etc. Also some of the HUD changing mods because they just look really nice.

I don't think I'd want to use any mods that change the game all that much.

Should of added cant mod even if you wanted to because on console. :)

the extended flowers or whatever mod for different Wormwood skins is just.. Mmmmmfughajjajsijdwmnvsg

Looks like Ill have to perform questionable rituals to get that implemented. 

Archived