[Game Update] - 451587

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Fixed a crash on load if you had Amberosia in your inventory.

Oh... Thank you. Because of this bug my save became corrupted. I nearly lost interest in playing because last backup i did was 2 months ago. Just thank you for fixing this bug.

1 hour ago, Slagger said:

I just can't understand why this head animation makes people mad lol, i think it's pretty

It personally didn't make me mad but it did look weird to me creepy even when I first saw it as I just wasn't use to it logged on one day and noticed it then again maybe it could have been because I was marathoning world of horror recently lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wavey 1

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Adding Settings option to disable Moving Head Icons.

Sometimes I really don't understand this community.

How could you all be so horrified about the moving heads? it made the selection screen and the Tab screen more lively instead of just a static board of default faces. At least Klei kept it for some of Us and didn't remove it entirely.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

@zarklord_klei or @PeterA Can one of you please adjust the version number in the Game Updates page to reflect the mini-patch? Right now the page states 451473 is the last one and that's false, 451587 is the last one.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who relies on that page to get the last version to auto-update their community hosted servers and with inaccurate information the servers update fall behind. Thank you!

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 2:40 PM, Jason said:

Bug Fixes:

• Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback while a player is riding them.
  • Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback if the Beefalo Bell is in a backpack.

View full update

image.png.93dc8b4d2b0dacc12fc40eec577d84f4.png
I don't if it was because of a rollback, but it happened to me 1-2 hours ago. After I came back to my solo world save my beefalo called Josnei II had a clone.

4 minutes ago, Picklesaurus said:

image.png.93dc8b4d2b0dacc12fc40eec577d84f4.png
I don't if it was because of a rollback, but it happened to me 1-2 hours ago. After I came back to my solo world save my beefalo called Josnei II had a clone.

If your on Xbox or PlayStation we do not have this patch yet: only PC does.

But- we should get it next week. I wonder if we get to keep the duplicated Beefalo though or if the patch takes it away? Free Beef already equipped with a saddle I can give to my friend who is too lazy to tame their own! I’m certainly not complaining :)

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

If your on Xbox or PlayStation we do not have this patch yet: only PC does.

But- we should get it next week. I wonder if we get to keep the duplicated Beefalo though or if the patch takes it away? Free Beef already equipped with a saddle I can give to my friend who is too lazy to tame their own! I’m certainly not complaining :)

It's on PC Mike, I play DST on my old notebook!

image.thumb.png.36283361ecd26bee96946982d0a8bc4a.png

• Haha 1

*That moment in an uncertain future when all KLei forum gets tired of Mike's constant console off-topic talkativeness and pitches in to buy him a PC*

Mike to himself: "YES! Finally the ~10-to-15-years master plan was a success!"

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
*oh, le madnessu!
  • Haha 3

So uhm.. I’m sorry for not posting this into the Bug Tracker- if I posted it there it would ask me for “steps on how to repeat bug”

And since it didn’t happen to Me I don’t know HOW to repeat it, and for all I know the dude may have simply not logged into the game since December either way: I felt I should at least bring it to the developers attention at least. (This happened less than 2 days ago)

On 2/11/2021 at 6:40 PM, Jason said:
  • Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback while a player is riding them.
  • Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback if the Beefalo Bell is in a backpack.

Happened to me just now. No roll back, dismounted then left the game with the bell in my inventory (not backpack) a few hours ago and relogged to this: 526045745_Schermafbeelding2021-02-15om15_58_13.thumb.png.bbf1bd5c69cad4ac086f5f3ed9a5eef2.png

so creepy :lol:

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 7:32 PM, sosiskaKi said:

So now we have 2 versions of loyal skins, like Tragic Torch. Welp, I need a lot of points to get 'em all.

Well Timeless and Loyal items ain't visible unless you own them.

and i find Timeless most rare even though the rarest are Proof of Purchase items.

Timeless is awarded if the item is unobtainable and you own it then it will be Loyal untill the the time it gets re-released again in which case it will turn into Timeless unless it's an Emote as Peter mentioned.

Edited by Clifford W.