Reap What You Sow is Coming Next Week!

My Christmas dream is buy a GoH skins pack. I've been wanting some of them for two years. Klei, make It possible. 

Spoiler

Remembering that weeks ago Wilson's GoH skin was at the price of a popular car in Brazil(literally).

Ooo the 15th! nice, hilariously what I’m most excited about is the sneak peak/details of what Year of Beefalo next month is about- other then an update name we know absolutely nothing about what it’ll be like.

I can’t wait to see the people on Xbox live (who don’t come to these forums) freaking out when the farm plots they’ve been using since 2013 start becoming huge mutated farm plants. :lol:

Really hope its out on console on the same date, I need a break from farming bosses and the oasis for festive ornaments and lights and would love to try out the new veggie farming!

That wardrobe skin looks amazing, can't wait to see what our other surprises are!! Hoping for a set of new belonging skins and the current seasonal skins (gingerbread chest, the tophat one and yuletide frock and overcoat) available for purchase.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:17 AM, ScottHansen said:

We are also aware of people's concerns around Wormwood's plant-anywhere being diluted by the new farming mechanics. We are also discussing this and improvements to Wormwood will come in throughout the beta.

I wonder if we are still getting this?
Unless the increased healing from compost wrap and faster plant examination is all we getting

51 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

I wonder if we are still getting this?
Unless the increased healing from compost wrap and faster plant examination is all we getting

with the amount of seeds that you can get with the new farming, he is pretty strong. That now for farm you dont need 1k of grass, rocks and manure doesnt make with weaker

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

with the amount of seeds that you can get with the new farming, he is pretty strong. That now for farm you dont need 1k of grass, rocks and manure doesnt make with weaker

436484263_Schermafbeelding2020-12-02om08_42_22.png.f97bbd59c14f8ed5ec7b4131adc9b820.png

No one said he became weaker. Ofcourse when farming gets better for everyone it also benefits Wormwood. The problem is and has been from the beginning that Wormwood is less special now, his specific character perk is not as unique anymore when the rest of the cast can achieve the same thing. 

2 hours ago, Parusoid said:

We are also aware of people's concerns around Wormwood's plant-anywhere being diluted by the new farming mechanics.

^ thats the issue. 

---

It would be comparable to if all the characters suddenly could eat yellow gems to level up their stats. For WX leveling up stats would still be cheaper and more effective because gears are much more plentiful but he would be a lot less special. that is the problem with wormwood.

• At the very least he needs better Blooming and a way to force it outside of spring. 

8 hours ago, Tofu_lion said:

is this mean crystalline collection is come to the end, we will have a new serial of collection?

Where did you get that idea? Sure this drop isn't a part of the collection but they often halt the current collection and give event specific twitch drops during events. They did it with Hallowed Nights 2019, Winters Feast 2019, April Fools 2020 and Hallowed Nights 2020 so they might just continue with the Crystaline collection after this year's Winter's Feast special twitch drop.

Bone-Chilling Firepit IconKlaus Cap IconSalt Box Shaker IconTerrible Ooze Machine Icon

28 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Where did you get that idea? Sure this drop isn't a part of the collection but they often halt the current collection and give event specific twitch drops during events. They did it with Hallowed Nights 2019, Winters Feast 2019, April Fools 2020 and Hallowed Nights 2020 so they might just continue with the Crystaline collection after this year's Winter's Feast special twitch drop.

Bone-Chilling Firepit IconKlaus Cap IconSalt Box Shaker IconTerrible Ooze Machine Icon

But i hope they'll make a brand new collection in a totally new theme.

Archived