Reap What You Sow is Coming Next Week!

farming_promo.thumb.jpg.0a3889f553b169c3

Hey Everybody. 

I just want to drop a quick message to let you know that "Reap What you Sow" will be coming next week on December 15th! For more info, check out the beta post here.

With that, we will also have some more special winter treats for you as well. I'm gonna keep most of that a secret until next week, but here is a preview of the new twitch items (The Winter Wardrobe) that will be coming with the update. 

wardrobe_yule.pngplayerportrait_bg_wardrobeyule.pngprofileflair_wardrobe_yule.png

See you on Tuesday!

Would it be possible to adjust the perspective on the Wardrobe a bit tho? it feels like the lush doesnt really follow the flow of the main wardrobe piece, either the right side would need to be a bit thinner inwards or the left side a bit thicker outwards to fix it
Alternatively I have a different take of it
 kNvf7yE.png

16 minutes ago, krtoween said:

I can't help but notice this isn't in the crystalline style, it looks awesome none the less! So does that mean the collection is done at last? :D

We already got a crystaline collection wardrobe. Also we just had a science machine twitch skin for halloween that wasnt part of the crystal collection.

2 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

We already got a crystaline collection wardrobe. Also we just had a science machine twitch skin for halloween that wasnt part of the crystal collection.

Oh yes I noticed that,I'm wondering if they will continue with it. :)

Archived