I play a lot with Wormwood. And with this new update, he needs new changes. I was reading the hotfix from the last beta update and had some ideas and suggestions for changes. So not all ideas are mine!
Changes in the blossoming of Wormwood:
- It does not depend on spring to bloom, it can bloom depending solely on the humidity.
- It takes 2x longer to get wet! Nor does it take a penalty for rain, only if the meter is greater than 50%.
- The closer to 50% he gets in more bloom, he gains the standard move speed and his hunger goes down faster with him in bloom.
- When he gets + 50% wet his sanity usually drops as wet 100% but does not wet the inventory.
- He cannot equip the helmet in the bloom form.
- It cannot stay in bloom way in the winter.
- Grown Formula increases wet more quickly. And now he picks crops at + 25% speed. +30% in bloom form.
Those are my ideas and suggestions. Thanks for reading. My English is bad, but I tried my best!