Winter's Feast Available Now!

3 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I have a ghost writer ;)

thanks Peter!I think I’m starting to look forward to the skins given by the previous login game coming to klei reward, sorry I’m a little dizzy now, I’m just so happy, thank you everyone in klei

13 minutes ago, PeterA said:

An Uncommon Holiday
Winter skins have appeared to get our survivors into the winter spirit, and for a limited time, the chances of receiving a rare gift have been substantially increased!

Just logged in for my daily reward and got a winters feast chest and then got a Webbers snow fallen skin right off the bat :D. Thanks for the Christmas present Klei! 

image.png.e9867515e221c650ae9eaca203009749.pngimage.thumb.png.24601f2cd3139336a4f538e2d94e39ee.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Shopcat 1

Question: will gingerbread chests, when clean sweeped, be able to cycle back to the gingerbread skin, but not every chest, only the ones originally crafted as gingerbread chests, even after the update? Like you cant craft them after update but you can sweep existing ones back to normal if you accidentally make it something else?

1 minute ago, Mantas said:

So the reap and sow update is gonna be out in two weeks?

Take the Arcane Crystalarium Alchemy Engine Loyal skin Twitch drop starting date as a reference (November 26), and keep to mind those drops usually are up for a month till next update. Thus one should expect "Reap what you Sow" to probably land around December 24 (a Thursday plus Christmas Eve).

• Potato Cup 2

21 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Login Bonus Item:
And finally, players who login during the event will also be granted the Winter's Feast Lantern if they did not receive it in previous years.

Hey, I got this item a year or two ago. It's great that people who missed it in the previous years can now get it. But I'm a little dismayed that previous Loyalty skins are impossible to get now :wilson_cry:. I missed a Valentines skin, and the Year of the Gobbler skin. I would love to be able to spend my Klei Rewards points on those skins!!! I currently have a whopping 7500 points... and because I got EVERY twitch skin, I have nothing to spend my points on. Can we please see previous Loyalties on the Rewards system pretty please???

Edited by Bird Up
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

Any idea when big pile of spool will be available? its still not available at the moment, just wondering.

We want it too so we don't have to choose between points and spools when making codes. But - unfortunately we're super booked up with things to do and it's not high up on the priority list at the moment. But we'll keep trying! =)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 1

23 minutes ago, WainingWabbits said:

i need 50 more points to buy one more skin from the rewards shop.. ffs..

i think you forgot to mention the free loot chest we receive at log in by the way

I didn't receive that, like maybe it's random, idk