Winter's Feast Available Now!

2 hours ago, PeterA said:

And finally, players who login during the event will also be granted the Winter's Feast Lantern if they did not receive it in previous years.

YES! thank you finally I have the lantern of my dreams finally! also what's with Snowfallen WX I still like the skin don't get me wrong but it's different.

6 hours ago, PeterA said:

We have a little more holiday cheer to spread later this month.

It sounds very intriguing. I will look forward to it!:wilson_sneaky:
And the new skins are amazing! Very well convey the atmosphere of this holiday!
I also had plans to give you (Klei/devs) a small gift... And I was planning to publish it when the news of this event comes out, but it came out a little earlier, so I will still think about this part of the work. Most likely, if you have a special event even later, I will be able to present my simple gift at that moment, and maybe earlier. I don't know..

• Like 2

As of yesterday, I had everything purchased from the shop, so the "Unowned" category wasn't showing anything for me.

Today (in addition to the new Snowfallen Survivors II), it also says that I'm missing Snowfallen Survivors I -- or at least Wilson and Webber's skins from out of that one. Checking my inventory, I do have everything except Wilson and Webber's beard for some reason. The other stuff is all there.

In addition, it now says I don't own Wilson Spring Chest and Webber Costume Chest. Checking the contents, again, all I seem to be missing is their respective beards. :shock: Is this happening for anybody else?

49 minutes ago, Blue Three said:

As of yesterday, I had everything purchased from the shop, so the "Unowned" category wasn't showing anything for me.

Today (in addition to the new Snowfallen Survivors II), it also says that I'm missing Snowfallen Survivors I -- or at least Wilson and Webber's skins from out of that one. Checking my inventory, I do have everything except Wilson and Webber's beard for some reason. The other stuff is all there.

In addition, it now says I don't own Wilson Spring Chest and Webber Costume Chest. Checking the contents, again, all I seem to be missing is their respective beards. :shock: Is this happening for anybody else?

The beards were added separately in a Return of Them patch some months ago. It's possible you simply never had the beards at all, and only assumed you did. 

@PeterA
Is it possible to have the belongings from Winter's Feast as well? I don't mind if the price go up, I'd just love to finally have the Arctic Vargling, Snowkit and Festive Stocking Cap, maybe some new ones too? How well does Character skins chests sells compared to Belongings chests? I'm a belonging kind of person by the way, always looking for new skins to decorate my base.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

The beards were added separately in a Return of Them patch some months ago. It's possible you simply never had the beards at all, and only assumed you did. 

I bought the majority of those a week or so ago and have only had the game for about a month.

The point is that just yesterday or the day before "Unowned" was empty, but now it's telling me I'm missing things/showing things that I bought already.

Edited by Blue Three

I wonder if these character skins have concept art? what I mean is that I would like to know if the bottom half of the characters in portraits are drawn or not, because a full body could really help with artistic reference (hence why I am asking for possible concept art, since I think the bottom half of characters are never drawn in portraits)
though I guess there's nothing wrong with imagining them
(my sorry to anyone who's having a hard time figuring out what I mean, my English Isn't very good)