Winter's Feast Available Now!

• Developer
9 hours ago, Blue Three said:

I bought the majority of those a week or so ago and have only had the game for about a month.

The point is that just yesterday or the day before "Unowned" was empty, but now it's telling me I'm missing things/showing things that I bought already.

I'll PM you and we'll get it sorted out.

• Thanks 1

hello my name is Ian, after the return of them update my game started giving a kind of error with the following message: the video drive stopped responding and recovered, my video card is intel (R) HD graphics, there is any way to fix it? if not you could make some optimizations because i am not the only one who suffers from this problem

6 hours ago, SilverBisexual said:

Would it be possible to make the plum pudding hat, gingerbread chest, and jingly top hop Klei rewards items?

I was hoping that they would be in the drop pool similar to the Yuletide Overcoat and the Yuletide Frock. Maybe next year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Safety said:

I was hoping that they would be in the drop pool similar to the Yuletide Overcoat and the Yuletide Frock. Maybe next year

They said another update was coming towards the end of the month, it’s possible the skin will be thrown into a bundle for purchase when that update comes.

I would love to be able to craft tiny Gingerpig storage chests totally a must buy purchase from Me if it were made available. :wilson_love:

• Like 3

On 12/4/2020 at 6:11 AM, Kur0u said:

@PeterA
Is it possible to have the belongings from Winter's Feast as well? I don't mind if the price go up, I'd just love to finally have the Arctic Vargling, Snowkit and Festive Stocking Cap, maybe some new ones too? How well does Character skins chests sells compared to Belongings chests? I'm a belonging kind of person by the way, always looking for new skins to decorate my base.

I'm waiting for Reap what you sow be released, since it will be this holiday's "major big update". They are used to release skins with them and since we had a lot of old Hallowed Nights items to come back... Hope is the last to stand!

On 12/4/2020 at 3:25 AM, Knowbodie said:

For JoeW to send me more Klei points links...

Speaking of which, he sent another link for 1200 points just now!

mmmmmorepoints.PNG.0498bd6173ad7bb68f825e797920711b.PNG

Oh, do you have the link? Or is it the one that came with this update?

6 hours ago, Chubbylicious said:

Oh, do you have the link? Or is it the one that came with this update?

Sadly, it's all a bluff... I just used some magic so that numbers look like they go up but in reality it doesn't change anything. There were no links or points added...which is why I can do stuff like this:

happywintersfeast.PNG.d3be8ee48e7d6034ea79760fb4d792e6.PNG

or...

fake.PNG.591085bdb2a54336807b877d0eabd6e4.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3