Winter's Feast Available Now!

Honestly, I got into this game because of the art style. I'm very new to the game also.(I got it a few days ago and only have 50 hours). But for a game that came out what is considered in todays times as old. It's refreshing to see the developers still updating the game and seem to care about their community. So, keep it up I guess? :D

• Like 7

• Developer
6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So is Winter Feast actually active on Xbox One now or just the Lantern skin right now till next week or so?

The item servers have been updated to turn Winter's Feast on for the consoles. The new build itself will be coming to Xbox asap. The build has been submitted to certification and will hopefully go live later today, or early tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Chernobyl said:

Honestly, I got into this game because of the art style. I'm very new to the game also.(I got it a few days ago and only have 50 hours). But for a game that came out what is considered in todays times as old. It's refreshing to see the developers still updating the game and seem to care about their community. So, keep it up I guess? :D

Because they are one of the best gaming companies in the world.The journey of DST may have just begun.

• Health 4
  • Shopcat 1
  • Potato Cup 1

30 minutes ago, tlt said:

i didn't receive the winter feast chest. Is there something wrong?

19 minutes ago, Kath3Lara said:

I didn't receive that, like maybe it's random, idk

You both probably had already gotten the daily login drop prior to the update, that or you got an item from a higher rarity than the chest.
It happened to me as well, I had already gotten my daily login drop when the update happened, so no chest for me today.
I'll probably get one tomorrow. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

My only one thought is I kinda find the WX skin to be a bit wonky other than that I love it all! Thank you so much for all the hard work!:applause::distracted:

Wx skin is the one I found to be the most interesting, It reminds me of Mr Freeze from batman's comic books.
image.png.67f97790bda707eba8d03424a0a9b4e5.png

Edited by Picklesaurus
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Duck986 said:

Terminator W-78 Skin when?

Off Topic Reply in Spoiler-

Spoiler

I would love to see movie/comic cross over skins in DST- but realistically I don’t see it ever happening.. I’m not sure how all the copy rights and privileges work and I don’t think Klei would be willing to do them.

it could be rather costly and would appeal to only a small minority of players.

Yes games like Smite have TMNT invading, and Fortnite has DC/Marvel, Even State of Decay got some sea of thieves crossover skins and Minecraft has several popular mash ups, but it’s just not something I feel I’ll ever have in DST- Despite my desires to want Harley Quinn’s Mallet as A Hambat or Thelucite club skin.

Regardless, WintersFeast is here everyone!! Build your best Dinner Table Buffet, Smash some ginger pig homes and get ready for FeastClops to drop you a visit.

Happy Holidays to all, and bless you Klei staff for all the hard work you guys do, I hope you all have a wonderful well deserved holiday break, can’t wait to find out what Year of the Beefalo is all about and then later (after you guys return from your break of course) hopefully the 2021 Roadmap! :wilson_love:
Also does anyone know if the Gingerbread storage chest is actually weaveable this time around? Been saving up specifically just for it.

2 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

I think you guy forgot about his ghost form.. :'v

image.thumb.png.757252c3a549051e26df3eda23a319a9.pngimage.thumb.png.c2553558567a21884f51876ef28edecb.png

@PeterA

Thank you klei. Looking forward to the next surprise. These skins are very beautiful! and also looking forward to the next Falling Snow collection (because wormwood, woodie, wes, maxwell, wigfrid, wurt have not been added to this series.)

-667df159c908d95a.png

-15b71286735aaccf.png

53a240a2190e2347.png

41 minutes ago, Cailu95 said:

Can we take this as a hint that new skins will be added soon?:wilson_lightbulb:

very possible

• Like 4