Your Christmas list to Klei

With November halfway over & December right around the corner I felt we should be providing our Christmas Wishlist to Klei- 

I call myself the advocate for all things spooky, BUT I almost equally enjoy Christmas just as much as Halloween, & what better way to get in that Holiday mood then with a Christmas list to the lovely folks who spoil us with content updates like Gifts left under our tree on Christmas? 

Rules in Spoiler:

Spoiler

First off there are few Rules here:

1- You can only build a list for a total of 5 things, you wouldn’t want to be seen as Greedy and receive nothing but Coal from Krampii!

2- Try to keep your Christmas list well within the Realm of possibility of having a chance happen, so in other words don’t get crazy with your list like wanting WX78 to become a Transformers Robot/Jet Airplane.

Thats pretty much it, that’s the rules: Oh yeah and—

3- Don’t come back here after the holidays to complain if you didn’t get all the things on your list, the kind folks over at Klei work hard to provide us with the things we already have, they are still totally human & also equally like taking time off from working on games to spend quality time with their own friends, family & children during Holidays.

With that said Here are the things on my Wishlist-

#1- Walani playable Character in Dont Starve Together, Walani is the last of the Single Player characters not in DST that I really enjoy playing as, I love her design & her surfboard & now that there’s a sailable ocean in DST I would love to see my second most played single player character of the franchise added to DST.

0B1D9AF0-DC15-4F44-8668-D4BF84F64983.png.61bb9b5e072d081d853fbfb05d5f131d.png

#2- An actual Multi-Colored Festive String of Lights, One of the things that signifies Christmas for Me has always been the House/Tree lights people decorate their houses with. They have always been one of my favorite parts of Holiday season & instead of single bulbs that bosses have dropped in past WintersFeast events I would like a strand of decorative lights we can place on trees or use as like how you upgrade Pearls Hermit home on Pig, Merm and Bunny Houses. A string of festive lights exactly like the ones Winona is holding here-4E260491-BD01-4939-B9A7-E1B8B3FB556B.jpeg.4992cf089d1d80d40bd3bf80fee62a38.jpeg

#3- Palm Tree’s, I really don’t care Where or HOW they're added to the game (at Oasis so I can chop them down & replant sounds logical enough) but I’d like to be able to decorate my base with many Snow Covered Palm Tree’s, & as a Bonus they can provide Coconut as food source! Just look at how pretty these look covered in Snow.. makes me want to sing how would you like to spend Christmas on Christmas Island.. :) 

1975957A-2F32-41B2-B2A8-6103CBE26C2C.thumb.jpeg.baaeaee9e48fa57c52c7bc0b490c3f1e.jpeg

#4- speaking of singing, the Caroling & Toast Emotes perfectly portray Christmas holiday season, so I think it would be cool if more Carols were added to DST, like a different Blue, Green or Yellow carol book that plays a different carol, if I could pick songs I’d like Silent Night or Rocking around the Christmas tree but played in just the character musical instrument like the existing Starver’s Carol.

C59D90DC-4822-4CB4-9D00-4E9F397B8949.png.016571a832d149084995a25b568ed88d.png

#5- I actually don’t want to wish for anything here, but I said you can list 5.. so I guess my five would be something that is not considered a Game content wish- I wish that Everyone has a great & joyful holiday season come December & that you all stay happy, healthy & enjoy the holiday with the people you love.

Thanks for Reading, please share your Christmas list, remember to follow the rules, list a maximum of 5, please keep it reasonable, Thanks & Happy Holidays to all.

I want all my festive light that i will farm to be green (because it give the best light radius)

A little bit more luck with skin drop

Bug fix

And i have no more idea for now

Edit: 4# More twitch drop skin in klei reward (especially Star/Moon caller staff)

The only thing I desire can be summed up in 3 words: Ancient guardian adornment.

Im really happy it got a sculpture, but I really do hope it also gets its own unique adornment, along with the obvious one for crab king. It would be super nice to have, since I really like the guardian lore wise.

I want all Klei team to have the best holiday they can have and take some good time off to spend with family and friends or alone if they want, without stress and just knowing that we love their game no matter what. They made it so amazing it's hard for me to come up with things that don't sound like nitpicking or asking for more than I deserve. Truly, Klei people, have the best time this Christmas.

1. Maybe woodie can eat wood again? (or get a small sanity boost for planting trees. It was always my favorite)

2. Maybe add some aspects that the Roleplaying Community can use with their creative minds? 

3. Maybe being able to PICK which side you want to fight on (Either for the Grue or the moon/THEM)

4. Christmas outfits for the others that got left out?

1# New sanity mechanics

Sanity has not a big point. I don't say klei should add terrible creatures that want to kill you but maybe player could see annoying hallucinations or staying insane for so long cause new shadow creatures. Something grab your leg and don't let u for a bit?

2# New mob actions

I mean they are really soulless and just wandering around. I would be happy to seeing two pig discussing about something or they just dancing together. Wouldn't you want to two merms hugs? Awww

3# Warbuck as a playable character

He have really intersting points to use. Also he is cute and have best second sound in game (first one is Wheeler's)

4# Nature Things

I want to see dead logs, mossy stones, sticks, grass tiles and things like that on forests. I mean little details to make world more "living". For example creates and logs of SW was pretty.

5# Buff for Magic tab

Game build on magic and science but there is few useful things on magic. We need more magic! Maybe something about moon magic

8 minutes ago, Slagger said:

1# New sanity mechanics

Sanity has not a big point. I don't say klei should add terrible creatures that want to kill you but maybe player could see annoying hallucinations or staying insane for so long cause new shadow creatures. Something grab your leg and don't let u for a bit?

2# New mob actions

I mean they are really soulless and just wandering around. I would be happy to seeing two pig discussing about something or they just dancing together. Wouldn't you want to two merms hugs? Awww

3# Warbuck as a playable character

He have really intersting points to use. Also he is cute and have best second sound in game (first one is Wheeler's)

4# Nature Things

I want to see dead logs, mossy stones, sticks, grass tiles and things like that on forests. I mean little details to make world more "living". For example creates and logs of SW was pretty.

5# Buff for Magic tab

Game build on magic and science but there is few useful things on magic. We need more magic! Maybe something about moon magic

woah thats one big list.some of those things might happen but if you were to go to big ol klaus and ask them for all this they would most probably give you some charcoal 

1 hour ago, stranger again said:

woah thats one big list.some of those things might happen but if you were to go to big ol klaus and ask them for all this they would most probably give you some charcoal 

I was a good boy this year.

I think I deserved it, at least one of them :wilson_angelic:

"2- Try to keep your Christmas list well within the Realm of possibility of having a chance happen, so in other words don’t get crazy with your list like wanting WX78 to become a Transformers Robot/Jet Airplane."
I wanted to list webber rework...

1. Revision to beefalo taming mechanics + new content for it (including koalefant taming)

2. A player swimmer component for modders

and obviously finish rot and refreshes

ps i dont like festive events. they litter my worlds with annoying nonsense

1. Them to finish all the vinyl figures, which is a lot to ask for.

2. WInter's Feast skins for the remaining 5 characters.

3. Klei to switch year of the Beefalo to year of the Koalefant and add Koalefant taming into the game and a Koalefant critter at the critter den.

(Ok, the last one was a joke, but I can dream.)

Archived