Wigfrid's Character Refresh is Coming Next Week!

JoeW

The first thing that I like about this refresh is that Wigfrid will not be just a Helmet Slave like some people used to say, so good that klei focused on her acting skills, way back I think I suggested that she should have more battle gear and such, but that would enforce that Helmet slave thing. Thank Goodness, Klei knows better.

This is actually bad IMO, unless she is keeping the damage reduction ability and health and sanity gain during combat. I feel like she fills a roll for people that are bad at kiting in this game, giving them some room for error in an otherwise extremely punishing part of the game.

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Why would you assume that she'd be losing those, these songs will most likely be additions, not replacements to her entire character.

I don't think we had a confirmation that those powers would be taken away or kept in. I mean, on wigfrid's description for the rework, it doesn't say that she hits any harder in her base state of mind or inspiration level.

That's why we're left to assume the worst. 

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I want Wigfrid to sing the Fa La la la la la La song (skip to 2:08 in video) 

Pllllllllzzz Klei lol.. 

My father used to sang this song all the time. The first one I mean. What a joy and memories you bring back to me. Wigfrid MUST sing this song.

4 hours ago, chirsg said:

I don't think we had a confirmation that those powers would be taken away or kept in. I mean, on wigfrid's description for the rework, it doesn't say that she hits any harder in her base state of mind or inspiration level.

That's why we're left to assume the worst. 

But maybe that old effects came by singing. 

Like she needs 284828 possitive perks...

Now this is great, my friend is gonna love this one, since his main in DST is pretty much her, though Wig would only be his second, if Wagstaff was in the game too.

I wonder if that's ever gonna happen? Otherwise Winona is gonna be looking for him for a long, long while it seems.

Anyways, Hooray for Wigfrid!

All I want is for Wigfrid to sing the lyrics “Why do birds suddenly appear anytime that your near” song right before she falls over dead.

Yes I know that’s a love song, BUT pretty sure when something KO’s a cartoon character they see little stars or birds flying around their head..

Its perfect. :) <3

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Same here, so pumped to see the update especially as a Wig main.. it might drop at like 2am tonight for us like the last update did, here's hoping!!

Me too, my girlfriend is a bit sick of me playing Wigfrid all the time but I am just not good at other characters at all lol.

Archived