Wigfrid's Character Refresh is Coming Next Week!

JoeW

To be honest i'm not excited about rework, she is not my main so i dont care so much. I'm excited about details for next update. They added new islands, dangers and npcs to the game. So what is next? Maybe a farming rework will fix disease and make seed farming more practicte? Who knows...

I like her character so i'm very excited and im checking every hour shjhsjhfj. when i play pubs ( 1 hour max that i can play sometimes) she's my go to character , so now having a more defined and fleshed out role than trying to compete w/ wolfgang  it's really amazing , crowd control maybe? since she scares enemies , having these buffs for herself , mounts, etc. It will make you atleast try her for fun and explore each use for it. 

Also just imagine ~ if she got songs .. Maxwell rework will be ... you know wink wink.

1 hour ago, Slagger said:

To be honest i'm not excited about rework, she is not my main so i dont care so much. I'm excited about details for next update. They added new islands, dangers and npcs to the game. So what is next? Maybe a farming rework will fix disease and make seed farming more practicte? Who knows...

What next is October.. (Hallowed Nights)

December (WintersFeast)

And January (Year Of The..)

They don’t usually DO any updates to the game itself during these events.. but that changed as of last year when they released Wurt alongside Hallowed Nights, and Hook Line & Inker alongside WintersFeast.

Im pretty certain that Today’s Wigfrid Update will also be the start to Hallowed Nights.. but don’t take my word on it.

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

What next is October.. (Hallowed Nights)

December (WintersFeast)

And January (Year Of The..)

They don’t usually DO any updates to the game itself during these events.. but that changed as of last year when they released Wurt alongside Hallowed Nights, and Hook Line & Inker alongside WintersFeast.

Im pretty certain that Today’s Wigfrid Update will also be the start to Hallowed Nights.. but don’t take my word on it.

Oh, i didnt know we are near to hallowen

Archived