Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

2 hours ago, Keller Max said:

Can you dupe moleworms somehow?

They fall from the sky during earthquakes. Bundling wrap might be able to duplicate them.

Edit: They also spawn from tumbleweeds and catcoons. I forgot.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, BezKa said:

I used that one long time ago. Whack a mole, bundle, wait till it respawns. 

No need to wait for it to respawn, just bundle it and it will be "detached" from its hole, the hole will create a new one in a few days and you can unwrap the bundled one anywhere you like and it will create a new hole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, HowlVoid said:

How many lureplants do you need to survive only off of them? Asking for a friend.

Minimum of 8 for a standard survivor. 8 cooked leafy meats yields 150 hunger and lureplants produce one leafy meat every 2 days, and a standard survivor drains 75 hunger per day. Although I would add an additional lureplant just to be safe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey, does someone know the age restriction applied to DS/T in the US and China? (It's 12+ for Europe)

(Also how the heck is it tagged for cursing, but not fear?? You'd rather run away screaming from a level 3 shadow knight than find an actual curseword in the textfiles lol)

Edited by Falkenpelz

12 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Hey, does someone know the age restriction applied to DS/T in the US and China?

T for Teen in the US with the content "Fantasy Violence" and "Crude Humor". Not sure what rating system China uses.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

T for Teen in the US with the content "Fantasy Violence" and "Crude Humor". Not sure what rating system China uses.

Looking on my Xbox, Terraria is also a T Rated game but it has use of Blood & Alcohol in its ESRB ratings- Two Things that aren’t in DS any of its expansions or DST.

(yes I downloaded Terraria but that parts irrelevant to the question)

My Question is was Klei trying to aim for E for Everyone instead of the Teen Rating? Because I’m an adult I would very much like some of the odd and Bizarre looking things that are present within Terraria, (floating bloodshot eyeball as just an example..)

But it seems that DS & DST want to stray as far away from that as possible.

So then.. what can Klei add in a allegedly rumored Terraria Cross-Over event that does not add Alcohol & Blood to their games ESRB rating? Content that will no doubt have to remain light hearted and extremely kid friendly?

And if they added some of Terraria's more Bizarre stuff during a cross-over: Would they have to change the games ESRB Rating as well?

• Like 1

Does anyone know how random seasons work? will the length of the seasons change each year, or once it's decided it will remain? I am asking because I wanted to try a random seasons world, and during the first year I got a long autumn, long winter, very short spring and no summer. During the second year, I got long autumn and long winter (and then I died). have I just been unlucky, or during a random seasons world all autumns will have the same length, all winters the same length, all springs the same length and all summers the same length?

4 hours ago, licet_insanire said:

Does anyone know how random seasons work? will the length of the seasons change each year, or once it's decided it will remain? I am asking because I wanted to try a random seasons world, and during the first year I got a long autumn, long winter, very short spring and no summer. During the second year, I got long autumn and long winter (and then I died). have I just been unlucky, or during a random seasons world all autumns will have the same length, all winters the same length, all springs the same length and all summers the same length?

I play with random seasons all the time so I may be able to answer that.

If you change the seasons' length to random, they will stay the same until the next apocalypse.

Unless - you (as the host) change them back to default or any other options, load the game then quit (sort of to reset the seasons), then change them to random again.

I do this at the end of every summer to get sort of legit random seasons. I've tried mods but the seasons would get revert back to default every time the world is restarted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OsiriCousland said:

I play with random seasons all the time so I may be able to answer that.

If you change the seasons' length to random, they will stay the same until the next apocalypse.

Unless - you (as the host) change them back to default or any other options, load the game then quit (sort of to reset the seasons), then change them to random again.

I do this at the end of every summer to get sort of legit random seasons. I've tried mods but the seasons would get revert back to default every time the world is restarted.

thank you! what do you mean by apocalypse?

1 hour ago, licet_insanire said:

thank you! what do you mean by apocalypse?

Die and starting new world probably?

I really wish Klei would update the game so Random TRULY MEANS RANDOM.

In fact: That’s #1 on my requests for the next QoL update.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

12 hours ago, Guihhza said:

Why does Wanda's quote for the Bat Bat imply she can heal herself with it?
image.png.a0c773302373a033e9d23552dcef0d47.png
It does not even work for her this is so out of place.

cut concept?

probably got removed because its too similar to wig

55 minutes ago, Well-met said:

cut concept?

probably got removed because its too similar to wig

Everyone can heal using the Batbat. 
The problem is that Wanda doesn't have a health bar, so it doesn't work on her specifically. 

• Like 3