Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

26 minutes ago, Smife said:

Can I expect to continue my current save with DLC on top if I don't use mods?

Hope so...It would be a big letdown for all veteran players if previous saves don`t work. :confused:

I only would be ok with old saves being broken if Klei also adds such bikes to the game with the dlc.

11 hours ago, Smife said:

Can I expect to continue my current save with DLC on top if I don't use mods?

I assume space industry could change, so you might meet some issues in that area. Apart of that, I think it should be OK. 

12 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Yuck! That stuff is inedible! (Or was 20 years ago when I was last in the US.) flnly Swiss Chocolate or some that can compete for me.

2 well known forumistas spent more attention to detail on the choco bar than I did !

I flipped my Ork welding shield down up and now have discovered the choco bar mold imprint too. The first time I heard of Hershey choco bars was in the Rollercoaster Tycoon franchise. I wrongly assumed back then that it was a made up name, I wasnt aware that marketing was rolled out on me. RT3 with the waterpark DLC was the superb combo. RT1 was super cpu optimized at the time, all 3 pc versions where great gameplay, cpu performers and smash hits.

Waterslides run by a player filled water systems, boy would that be fun in ONi :biggrin-new: Not even talking of ice sides, water lodges (lumber!) in the stream and beer pong...Fun fact, I never played beer pong in reality - I only know it from "hersheysay". :chunky:

4 hours ago, Orty97 said:

you can watch brothgar's videos. I watched them even tho i can play. He's my second favourite oni youtuber!

Yes he is very good also Francis John. As French i love Sam Logan's (Oxygen not included FR) videos too, 

Can I Suggest Things?
if yes i want to suggest:

Super Fast Rocket 

and you can teleport between UNIVERSE

new Cobalt

cobalt thruster (work on uranium)

this rocket can reach 2000 KM/h

teleport/fly fast to the planets or if rocket reach 2000 KM/h then you will teleport to another universe

Rocket.png

If you haven't gotten in, it's ok. I'm deciding it's ok I haven't gotten in.

Just watching some streamers, it seems like the game in its current form could be a big spoiler for me. It's a smoke screen for new major game systems after all, the alpha does what it should. But I don't like the swamp as a starting zone, it doesn't make for compelling gameplay.

There's really no need to do anything to stabilize your colony in the early game, you have everything you could possibly need for a thousand cycles. Water, oxygen, easy food. Though there are a lot of annoying things about the swamp it's a very easy start. There's really no pressure in the midgame either, no roadblocks you hit that you need to expand out of. You can really just chill on home planet for a very long time without running into any shortages, without even teching up.

Not a fan of the swamp as a gamestart, in its current form, tbh. Though I am sure it's all very preliminary and there should be improvements on launch.

Even terra put new players under pressure. Water was limited, oxygen was limited. We had algae but it was easy to run out. Swamp takes away those pressures and just makes the environment annoying instead: mud, polluted oxygen, morale.

41 minutes ago, avc15 said:

Even terra put new players under pressure. Water was limited

Water on Terra lasts for ages with all the swamp and ice biomes. You have a lot of polluted water and ice in the swamp too, but ultimately far less because of the smaller map size

19 minutes ago, Steve8 said:

Water on Terra lasts for ages with all the swamp and ice biomes. You have a lot of polluted water and ice in the swamp too, but ultimately far less because of the smaller map size

Hey, you at least had to leave the starting area within a few hundred cycles

*shrug*

in the swamp biome you can silo down for a very long time. It's just a somewhat annoying place to live.
I'm not a fan. Hopefully they have some bigger plan in mind.

Archived