Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

2 hours ago, aresd said:

What is the name of your time machine?) Mushrooms in angel dust?))

Its the "Babba i Bean i Bender i Graph" ( BiBiBiG ).

Looks like a watch, but its a coffee machine with a time machine inside.

Looking at it makes the time fly - Give it a try :afro:

image.png.60dca9fd9da367cb2b290afb6b296233.png

See ? Time went by as you watched...I told you my friend :anonymous:

Thanks to my invention you are now closer to the DLC. If you want to accelerate time, you can always look at it again.

3 hours ago, MuonicHydrogen said:

Is this game abandoned? There have been no news of the Radioactive DLC since its announcement half a year ago. Klei literally went completely silent.

Actually we had to prod them a bit a few months back, but they are not completely silent since then.

5 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Any news today about the DLC ?? 

I also update the site every 5 minutes. "Don't starve together" - I'm tired of playing too quickly, it's boring to play alone. And it is difficult to find players with whom it is pleasant to play. Plus, the sorting system for dedicated servers is inexplicable, with an excellent connection my server is at the very bottom with a ping "???" - making it even more difficult to find players, my server is simply not found because deep in the list. In general, the full feeling that every function in the game was taken with enthusiasm, but never brought to the end, and in the end it turned out to be absurd. The community is silent, indifferent, just like the developers. They are also offended by translation errors. Interest in the game has disappeared completely.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:49 AM, minespatch said:

I wish a future update helped us get rid of ruins items without mods.

OMG yes yes yes! I hate when rocket-science base knows how to send dupes to the end of the space, but doesn't know how to deal with vending machines....

1 hour ago, pether said:

OMG yes yes yes! I hate when rocket-science base knows how to send dupes to the end of the space, but doesn't know how to deal with vending machines....

Vending machines work by kicking the foot against the input and the hand with the output.

2 hours ago, pether said:

Why not ... use the vending machines in the rockets? Disassemble the POI and use them as enhanced rocket parts. I think a rocket fueled by nutrient bars would be very efficient. :D 

1 hour ago, babba said:

@yoakenashi

You are making me to go to the fridge - In reality ! :anonymous:

image.thumb.png.7ff55a94765f84b08343f65845d3823e.png

Obviously that chocolate to milk ratio is totally wrong and needs to be rebalanced. Totally inedible, devs please fix! Guess we need a mod to give us unlimited milk.

In all seriousness, I do hope that devs are working hard to implement bug fixes last minute in the DLC rather than adding new content. Many bugs aren’t game breaking, but are extremely frustrating and require reloading of the game frequently.

58 minutes ago, yoakenashi said:

Obviously that chocolate to milk ratio is totally wrong and needs to be rebalanced. Totally inedible, devs please fix! Guess we need a mod to give us unlimited milk.

In all seriousness, I do hope that devs are working hard to implement bug fixes last minute in the DLC rather than adding new content. Many bugs aren’t game breaking, but are extremely frustrating and require reloading of the game frequently.

Hey :p What bugs do you experience my friend ?

Since Klei has done their recent Unity Engine update, I gladly have no more crashes. My experience is so much better than like 1 year ago, the last time I played ONi. Back at that past time the worst was crashes for me...ZAAAAP PUFFFF gone. That was terrible.

1 hour ago, yoakenashi said:

I do hope that devs are working hard to implement bug fixes last minute in the DLC rather than adding new content.

Both are important and I believe KLEI is working on both. You know, it would be really bad move to advertise bugfixes as paid DLC ;) Many people, myself included, are really hyped for all new system the DLC will bring to the game. Lucky for us, none of current bugs are game-breaking, you can still enjoy the game, it does not crash, etc. There are some details, sure, and yes, it would be better not to have them, but KLEI assured us that they will work on them, so don't worry :)

Archived