Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

39 minutes ago, babba said:

It would be nice to also have more furniture and decor items in the base game, currently I`m eager to place traffic cones in the game.

Yup!

Also, I'd split them into two categories - furniture (including desks, beds, machines) and decor (including paintings, sculptures, pots). This way it would be much faster for find whatever I am looking for

On 11/10/2020 at 1:43 PM, babba said:

It would be nice to also have more furniture and decor items in the base game, currently I`m eager to place traffic cones in the game.

Would be fun for sure if decor actually mattered.

So tired of waiting. I want to play, but I don't want to "spoil my appetite before dinner". I have been patiently waiting since February, but I have no patience)

2 minutes ago, MarcinW said:

Same here... I know that when I start new game it will take me 100-200h, so I want to play with new DLC, which will be another 200h. So I wait and wait and wait.

we need a center for psychological assistance for those who are waiting for DLC))

We all know the Christmas work blockade is straight ahead; I feel, if we don't hear a firm update within the next two weeks we should expect this to slip to '21. (just every company I've ever worked at becomes a ghost town from dec 1 until jan 1)

14 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

So , we will have some news  today ??? 

why?)) always no news) @JoeW said that we will definitely find out when there will be something to share with us. I'm already starting to doubt that DLC will be released this year. It's almost deadline and they still don't have enough material to share with us. Or there is, but it will be some kind of surprise. Major update on December 31st so that we can spend the New Year holidays in isolation, enjoying the game.

But I think this is a bad idea. They can release a DLC with a huge number of bugs and in this case, the New Year holidays will be ruined. In general, everything goes to the fact that this year we will not receive the DLC

18 minutes ago, babba said:

We could take a time machine and go back to 12th November 2019, then they have 1 year more time and the DLC was released yesterday.

time machine doesn't work like that))

2 minutes ago, Astrologic said:

Klei better release that DLC while we still have money.  Christmas shopping can only be put off so long.

are you so desperate that you started pressure with heavy artillery?))

this is my assumption for a timeline, end of this week or beginning of next week finish current update testing, shortly after give new roadmap or reveal plans for dlc, start testing dlc beginning of December, hopefully be finished with testing by the 31st.

6 minutes ago, crbd115 said:

this is my assumption for a timeline, end of this week or beginning of next week finish current update testing, shortly after give new roadmap or reveal plans for dlc, start testing dlc beginning of December, hopefully be finished with testing by the 31st.

we wait, we hope, we believe

20 minutes ago, crbd115 said:

Possibly. The last two patches look very much like preparation. But if it is a month later, I have no problem with that as well. The very worst thing would be the good folks at Klei working themselves into the ground. I expect at the very least two more DLCs over the next years!

4 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Possibly. The last two patches look very much like preparation. But if it is a month later, I have no problem with that as well. The very worst thing would be the good folks at Klei working themselves into the ground. I expect at the very least two more DLCs over the next years!

DLC or riot!)

My time machine works fine, its 2023 here. I jumped back to your time to write this. I built my time machine in to a coffee machine, if you bring fuel additives you are welcome to jump together with me. I played the DLC1 of ONi1 last week, its nice. I will jump to 2024 for ONi2 later. Do you want to come along my friend ? There is railways, elevators and fires in ONi2, its great fun !

image.png.1ad8842bb4c76cc0e6e55d6403acd4ee.png

55 minutes ago, aresd said:

time machine doesn't work like that))

6 minutes ago, babba said:

My time machine works fine, its 2023 here. I jumped back to your time to write this. I built my time machine in to a coffee machine, if you bring fuel additives you are welcome to jump together with me. I played the DLC1 of ONi1 last week, its nice. I will jump to 2024 for ONi2 later. Do you want to come along my friend ? There is railways, elevators and fires in ONi2, its great fun !

image.png.1ad8842bb4c76cc0e6e55d6403acd4ee.png

What is the name of your time machine?) Mushrooms in angel dust?))

Archived