Licensed Don't Starve Mobile Game (Don't Starve: Newhome)

Finally a reason to buy a new phone

Also a big trivia for Klei.

There is a HUGE hungry Turkish mobil community. You guys can be sure the game will gain extra 1 million player if Turkish translation added. Turkey's English stats is horrible and most of user disagreeing play with English. It's not a big problem for me but for our people, it is. I know so much player don't play dst bc it's English.

I dont like to play on phone (i apreciate to dont burn my batery in 2 months) and also controlls always sucks or how the ads system or the pay to progress.

Being a "dont starve" game will take my attention but not with hype and also i fear that people will start opening topics asking for weird stuff from this game to be include in dst like mechanics or items "pls klei add 100 damage weapon from this mobile game". 

I wish that this game will be fun and i wish that it will never be mixed in anyway with dst.(i know is not made by klei but people push a lot asking for stuff, i actually have fear of hamlets houses being include in dst)

18 hours ago, 1bubbainpa said:

嗯,我不确定我是否喜欢这种艺术风格。乍一看,这看起来像是廉价的中国骗局。

没有冒犯的意思。

No offense?This has nothing to do with the Chinese!!Some companies do not represent Chinese, nor are they all Chinese

Speak carefully

4 hours ago, TodayChon said:

No offense?This has nothing to do with the Chinese!!Some companies do not represent Chinese, nor are they all Chinese

Speak carefully

I’m just saying what type of game this looks like. It has the “aura” of Chinese games that sometimes attempt to plagiarize games and copy the artwork, like this one:

26969224-86BC-4A6C-B339-5C894FCE5C38.jpeg.d3aa68d891d11abf4502c07bf3fe02c8.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Willyhoo said:

MAKE SURE THERES NO SPACE AFTER YOUR ID. 

no like the email LITERALLY DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE BECAUSE SOMEONE DELETED IT

19 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

I’m just saying what type of game this looks like. It has the “aura” of Chinese games that sometimes attempt to plagiarize games and copy the artwork, like this one:

26969224-86BC-4A6C-B339-5C894FCE5C38.jpeg.d3aa68d891d11abf4502c07bf3fe02c8.jpeg

do not feel strave

22 minutes ago, lemon demon said:

Well, that's "poggers" dare I say...

Also, uh, are there any future rewards for beta players?

On the website FaQ i think it says something about a reward but in the game. I dont think there will be any dst rewards only newhome rewards.

Just now, TheHollowKnight said:

On the website FaQ i think it says something about a reward but in the game. I dont think there will be any dst rewards only newhome rewards.

I take beta tester limited rewards any day, I'm in.

Also, it may be an actually good don't starve mobile game. I'm in, x2

1 hour ago, bobdemei said:

epic.thumb.PNG.eaa4a731937a57e36d725ea8a47e6541.PNG

Is this someone’s first time realizing don’t starve faces are asymmetrical?

Edit

If you want the most blatant example Wurt, one broken horn, and her eyes, nostrils, and mouth are on separate angels. But ALL characters are asymmetrical, one of Wendy’s eyes is slightly higher on the face, smaller, and farther from center than the other. And one of her ears is higher than the other.

Archived