Recommended Posts

Blueleaf12    586
5 minutes ago, sokoteur said:

I’m gonna go in a different direction with the lower left corner contents and throw out the idea that it’s a hint towards a different character or Part of the lore we don’t know about yet.

Umbrella. Castle. Golf Club.

What place checks all of those boxes?

Scotland.

Webber’s grandfather was most likely Scottish, and cobwebs being in the cabin (I know it’s meant to imply Woodie has been gone for a while) but it could easily double as a hint at the next rework being Webber, with an extra small possibility of a connection between Woodie/Lucy and Scotland/England.

I didn’t even think of Webber! I figured that was a painting/picture of an old Scottish castle because I know Woodie has Scottish roots as well, but that makes a lot of sense! I really hope we see more with Lucy at some point. I was hoping to see that picture frame on the ground from earlier.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lemon demon    172
10 minutes ago, sokoteur said:

I’m gonna go in a different direction with the lower left corner contents and throw out the idea that it’s a hint towards a different character or Part of the lore we don’t know about yet.

Umbrella. Castle. Golf Club.

What place checks all of those boxes?

Scotland.

Webber’s grandfather was most likely Scottish, and cobwebs being in the cabin (I know it’s meant to imply Woodie has been gone for a while) but it could easily double as a hint at the next rework being Webber, with an extra small possibility of a connection between Woodie/Lucy and Scotland/England.

That's a really long stretch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowDuelist    5983
16 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

is big woby slower than walter or is that just me?

I'm starting to believe that Woby gets slower when he's hungry

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xantown7    91
21 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

is big woby slower than walter or is that just me?

it gets slower over time

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bruhmoment23    5558
1 hour ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

This is honestly the highlight of the update for me. I'm ready for whatever THAT one is.

Evil Wormwood confirmed

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Moth    1634
2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Thought something looked off about Woby and finally realized what.

unknown.png

She's not outlined entirely in black! Oddly enough, certain parts are though.

THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I was thinking the same thing!

Edited by Blue Moth
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    18950
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Big Woby can be ridden by Walter (like a domesticated beefalo)

Literally... :wilson_sneaky:

image.png.4f1e8b903831aaf8a7ace4df9755d775.png

3 hours ago, Jason said:
  • Fixed texture issue with Wendy’s Guest of Honor skin.

Old on left, new on right:

Spoiler

old_wendy_formal_000.png.4259cfc8b6f475f11e403678c3544a0b.pngwendy_formal_000.png.0360c849fe1ef3b2fc758dec5b3e55ee.png

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Owlrus98    2416
42 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

The freezing ammo was okay, its like a discount ice staff

Can you confirm whether or not it's at least 2x as effective as an Ice Staff? If you get only 10 pellets for every blue gem and functions exactly the same, then it's technically worse than a normal one because of having half the normal uses per gem. On the other hand if each pellet is 2x more effective than a blast from the ice staff, then it may be better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charesque    685
5 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

Can you confirm whether or not it's at least 2x as effective as an Ice Staff? If you get only 10 pellets for every blue gem and functions exactly the same, then it's technically worse than a normal one because of having half the normal uses per gem. On the other hand if each pellet is 2x more effective than a blast from the ice staff, then it may be better.

It does indeed have more freezing power. Even though the slingshot itself is more sluggish to use, the speed at which you're able to freeze your enemy dead in their tracks is pretty much equal to the ice staff, but taking less shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bird Up    1617

Woby seems too slow. I know Wobe loses speed with hunger, but even the max speed is quite slow. If you could put glossamer saddle on Woby that would be cool.

I guess we won't be seeing Wheeler in DST because they are so similar. Would be a shame because Wheeler is a fave of mine.

Edited by Bird Up
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    18950

@Jason someone left some stuff on both big and small Woby:

Spoiler

929247397_smallwoby.thumb.png.61c17338917f20428a24481abbc51d6e.png

829441125_bigwoby.thumb.png.ca4077174a51673b530b082fb404816d.png

Some of it's more minor...but some of it is visible in the animations as random particles hanging in thin air.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now