Wendy's Character Refresh is Now Available!

8 hours ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Abigail and Wendy lived during 1914. I’m not a lore junkie, does this mean anything?BDE7FA2C-A2FC-4005-BC95-29BC65D51B6B.thumb.png.505ef30306cfc8e4a1f86236ba4ee23a.png

April 16th 1914. I keep hearing strange music when I dream... The same song repeating over and over... Is it you Abigail? Are you trying to tell me something?

Edit: Changed the last word from anything to something, it fits better.

Edited by GetRektKids
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 4

Amazing update, it sounds like, and the lore is strong with this one. Can someone mod Abigail's sprite to have a "Jack Carter" mustache?

Also, if someone could enlighten my computer-less self, what do the juices do?

Incredible work and masterful on-time delivery, Klei <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

Could we address the car tire screech when Abigail fell, I think it wasn’t added for effect I think maxwell was visiting and jack was just calling Wendy to see her uncle

I don't hear car . For me it's just the Abigail's voice .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

When will the update go live for Xbox players?? I’m sitting here spamming refresh :( 

For Xbox, we set it live and then they have to do the final push - which can be right away or a bit later. We are just waiting on them and we'll post when it's live. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh my god.. I’m just playing around with Abigails Flower I haven’t even gotten to the Sis-Turn or Ectoherbology stuff.

i LOVE how you can summon and Un-Summon Abigail on Command, tell her to be hostile or passive... these are the Quality of life changes every Wendy main wanted.

I love her new idle Animations too <3 

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 7