Wendy's Character Refresh is Now Available!

I'm really frustrated, I just bought the Fanciful Chest with the Abigail flower skins but I can't work out how to use them :( There's no option to set them in-game even with a wardrobe, no option to set them during character select at the start of a new game, I'm stumped!! Can anyone explain to me how to do this please? I have been searching all over the forums, wiki and on Google but there's nothing about this whatsoever... What am I missing and how come everyone else finds it so obvious?! Is this a bug? The Wendy skins are working fine and the other items in the chest (parasol, bonnet & the wardrobe itself) are all there...

6 minutes ago, Fledge said:

I'm really frustrated, I just bought the Fanciful Chest with the Abigail flower skins but I can't work out how to use them :( [...]

They are skins for the flower, you have to craft new Abigail's flowers to use skins. Abigail will have the same skin as the flower you're using to summon her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

They are skins for the flower, you have to craft new Abigail's flowers to use skins.

Ohh right! Thank you! ^.^ Think Klei might have mentioned that, after getting people to pay actual money for the things... >.>

Hey uh. Is Klei just.... done with changing Wendy now? I really want activated Sisturns to count as graves for the purposes of full moon ghost spawning, so that Wendy's whole "not being threatened by ghosts" thing could come into play more often in actual gameplay.

On 3/19/2020 at 11:47 PM, Alym85 said:

It hurt, because I LOVE Wendy's connection to early 1900s spiritualism, her obsession with death, her sadness, and her Victorian aesthetic.

Minor nitpick, but, eh... 1914 actually makes her late Edwardian.  Possibly even post-Edwardian, depending on if you use the definition that cuts it off at 1910.