Wendy's Character Refresh is Now Available!

1 hour ago, NinofanTOG said:

They really pranked us with that fake death huh

Not sure it's fake, it might be Wendy hallucinating or imagining things. The shot from the bottom of the cliff seems to show that there wasn't enough space behind that big rock for the flower bush to fit in, so Abigail might've actually died when she fell off. The bush was probably Wendy's imagination, or some older memory layered onto the scene.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

58 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

I only know it makes your sanity go up.

It does not... but I now know what it does after reading the patch notes, it speeds up the rate in which Abigails Flower blooms.

(Note: You can Now Summon Abigail at anytime rather your flower is Blooming or Not, but she will be significantly Weaker if you do..)

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

It does not... but I now know what it does after reading the patch notes, it speeds up the rate in which Abigails Flower blooms.

(Note: You can Now Summon Abigail at anytime rather your flower is Blooming or Not, but she will be significantly Weaker if you do..)

it does gives a hefty sanity aura 

• Like 2

Anyone figure out how to spot what the little ghost is looking for? So far I get that the minigame is essentially a new version of the find the things from the Adventure Mode of DS, and the little ghost gives of a bigger and bigger halo when you're close, but I can't seem to find what it's looking for. 

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it!

Edited by Quoth143
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait, by that logic the pipspooks act like Gingerpigs?

More like single player don’t starve Divining Rod, their Head antennae pulse Thing gets larger and larger the closer they get to the Trinket they’ve lost.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 3