If DS was the hunger games, which survivor deserves to be the last one standing?

WX-78 would probably suit best, mainly because of their stat potential, their body being metal, and would probably have no qualms with turning on the survivors.

I would've said Wolfgang, but look at the guy, canonically he's scared of most anything, and probably would have too big of a heart to even think of harming any of his friends.

OP said "deserves" and that's probably Wilson, since I can't think anyone else who will figure out a way to either revive everyone else, or simply Rollback :D

If it was a PVP sort of contest I'd say it will be a close call between Wickerbottom with books, or Wurt, if Wurt manages to have the Merm army with her.

3 hours ago, MelonKing said:

This Discussion made me interested and I made this scenario in the hunger games simulator...if you want to try it out for yourself the code is: SB2F0CMM, just Load Season and enter the code.

Screenshot (459).png

image.png.953d69b5d90d6d0423cd31abbf45c819.png

I gotta say, Wilson is off to an electrifying start

Wes, Wes, and only Wes, I'm sure that he would get the favors of every viewers (and me, of course), and I mean, he's the cutest and nicest boy I've ever saw, he needs to be kept to the first place ! ~

Archived