What character will you choose

Just inmagine you are being swarmed by a tree guard,100 spider and a bunch of wes.What character will you choose:a fulfilled wolfgang,a wendy with abigail,or an insaned willow with her torned bernie.Choose wisely,because you will use that character to get rid of them(each will wield a dark sword)

No other character allowed

4 minutes ago, Starving eater said:

Just inmagine you are being swarmed by a tree guard,100 spider and a bunch of wes.What character will you choose:a fulfilled wolfgang,a wendy with abigail,or an insaned willow with her torned bernie.Choose wisely,because you will use that character to get rid of them

This is very confusing to read.

1 minute ago, Starving eater said:

You want to know,huh?

WES

Wait in your scenario you propose Wolfgang for the murder of a bunch of Wes and now you tell me you would use Wes to destroy 10 Wolfgangs!?

Ooh wait, I just figured this tread doesn't make sense. Got it.

Just now, csc_unit said:

Wait in your scenario you propose Wolfgang for the murder of a bunch of Wes and now you tell me you would use Wes to destroy 10 Wolfgangs!?

Ooh wait, I just figured this tread doesn't make sense. Got it.

Just hear me explain:

1,dragonfly can attack the wolfgang instead(u think 2 dragonfly will only targeting me?),making i only have 10 wounded wolfgang with ham bat instead

2,don’t you know that WES IS THE DEMON?

1 hour ago, Starving eater said:

Huh?why?

imagine a text, cramped fully into box thats little, but box is invisible. text would be very hard to read, because its not divided into sections. example: you need to hit all of the bee's, but you cant use your hands: Wilson, wortox, Maxwell. you should have a weapon and an armor, but armor must be a maximum of 80%. choose a character, since you will need one, otherwise no game can be joined. would you need a hambat or spear.

Spoiler

instead do this:

imagine a text that's cramped into a little invisible box. the text would be very hard to read, because its not divided into sections.

example: if you had to hit all of the bees in a dont starve world, without using bare hands:

which of these characters would you use? you'll need to choose one, otherwise you cant even join a world.

• wortox
  • wilson
  • maxwell

you would need both armor and a weapon

which kind of armor would you use? it must not have a physical damage absorption of more than 80%.

would you use a hambat or a spear?

Spoiler

of course this doesnt even make sense, but the second version is much easier to read and understand.

Nothing was mentioned about other characters being actually restricted so it's Wortox and his Killing Touch, or a Wicker in a Tentacle Field with Joy of Volcanology for me.

That aside, if i were to choose from the choices Willow's burning strats seem the best option, followed by Wolfgang running from a lethal permanent stunlock to find some allies to thrash with, lastly with Abigail dying to one Wes' touch.

yes, but wolfgang ated the meatballs so now wilson can't not eat it. wolfgang ate it because he didn't eat it, he did, but he did not eated it because no he did not. so I think because of that maybe charlie will not be the character because she is. so maybe wes?

Archived