Introducing, Klei Rewards

As a collector, I am very grateful to Klei for this possibility to obtain the skins in an alternative way. Almost all skins in the "loyal" category are already on the rewards page. Which is insanely cool!

As a utopia, already having almost all the skins in the game (except the proof of purchase), basically, I still hope that an alternative occurs for the proof of purchase skins, since for people from different countries it is absurdly difficult to acquire the products of Klei's Shop, for my country (Brazil) things like the delivery fee for this type of international purchase make it impossible to purchase these products! :wilson_smile:

• Like 3

On 3/3/2022 at 9:24 AM, Castiliano said:

As a collector, I am very grateful to Klei for this possibility to obtain the skins in an alternative way. Almost all skins in the "loyal" category are already on the rewards page. Which is insanely cool!

As a utopia, already having almost all the skins in the game (except the proof of purchase), basically, I still hope that an alternative occurs for the proof of purchase skins, since for people from different countries it is absurdly difficult to acquire the products of Klei's Shop, for my country (Brazil) things like the delivery fee for this type of international purchase make it impossible to purchase these products! :wilson_smile:

I completely agree. For skins "proof of purchase" need an alternative way to get. For all people

Edited by TheAscension
  • Like 1

• Developer
39 minutes ago, Portgas D. Ace said:

Why hasn't the Rusted Scythe skin for Pickaxe been added to the rewards? I've been waiting for months, most skins have been added, but this has not been added yet.

It has, but a bug caused it to look like Carrat Torch. We're working on a fix for it now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2022 at 6:04 AM, TheAscension said:

I completely agree. For skins "proof of purchase" need an alternative way to get. For all people

I think that each skin proof of purchase could enter the rewards store for the value of 6000 Klei Points (approximately 2250 spools), or even more, so they would continue to be quite rare, but also an alternative for people from other countries! :wilson_lightbulb:

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, lunkon said:

I spent 1200 klei points to claim a crab king sail timeless skin, then i realized i have a crabking sail loyal skin in my colection, 1200 points wasted.

That's what I meant to the devs that I think there should be a feature to block off duplicates. :wilson_dorky:

5 hours ago, lunkon said:

I spent 1200 klei points to claim a crab king sail timeless skin, then i realized i have a crabking sail loyal skin in my colection, 1200 points wasted.

Isn't there a revert function for accidental purchases? Or is that only for weaving

• Big Ups 1

On 3/3/2022 at 3:24 AM, Castiliano said:

Please Klei, consider this idea.

7 hours ago, BezKa said:

Do i need to make an account I'll never use to get this skin or will there be a different way? 

Screenshot_20220510-164324.thumb.png.b3520a493fe935a94e568bddcf9baca7.png

What is that skin called? I been connected thoses accounts but never got that reward.

6 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

Is there a way for playstation users to get this skin ? It sucks that you can't obtain this just because Sony is being a pain in the arse

What playstation players can't get that skin? If that is correct that suck so much, Sony needs to do better.

Does anyone know how to fix the error? My mail is confirmed on both steam and xbox accounts, what's the problem? Is there a clearer explanation of what the error is so that I can understand how to fix it?

2022-05-11_20-41-38.thumb.png.33dc50b4dc1ca65eb66f6c430e34746d.png

Edited by Deerclops Mika

• Developer
10 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Does anyone know how to fix the error? My mail is confirmed on both steam and xbox accounts, what's the problem? Is there a clearer explanation of what the error is so that I can understand how to fix it?

Are they the same email address in both accounts?

• Like 1

• Developer
22 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Yes, my steam and xbox accounts are registered to the same email

Not expected then. Send both KUs to me and we'll investigate.

• Like 1

• Developer
10 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

How can I send them? Do you mind if I send them to you right here, or shouldn't I do that?

You can send me a private message here on the forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1