Introducing, Klei Rewards

On 5/11/2022 at 4:15 PM, Mike23Ua said:

When will the RockJaw Shark sail skin be available on rewards or during encore Twitch drop??

I missed getting that skin.

Rockjaw Sail and the Leviathan Chest are likely to be the next to enter.

Hey guys, it's August 2022 and all "Timeless" skins are already in the rewards website, except for the "Will you Bee Mine?", which was the login reward of the Valentine's Day in February, 2022), Klei will be probabily adding her there on the page soon too!

Edited by Castiliano
updated the list
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wavey 1

On 5/18/2022 at 11:37 PM, Castiliano said:

Rockjaw Sail and the Leviathan Chest are likely to be the next to enter.

Thank you for writing this list! I was wondering what skins we were missing from the rewards page.

I really hope they do add the chest to the rewards page, I missed out on it because of the system switching over when I was at the 4 hour mark.

• Like 1

Klei, can you fix this item showing duplicates on the reward page? I understand that they are items with different qualities, but I would love to be able to filter by what I don't have yet.:wilson_vforvictory:

Edit: thank you for that, Klei! Now, the reward's page is freakin awesome

image.png.8fc969a1b06658a42f56e22790a06219.png

Edited by Castiliano

On 7/1/2022 at 2:22 AM, Castiliano said:

Klei, can you fix this item showing duplicates on the reward page? I understand that they are items with different qualities, but I would love to be able to filter by what I don't have yet.:wilson_vforvictory:

image.png.8fc969a1b06658a42f56e22790a06219.png

I legit wasted my klei points on a duplicate :wilson_cool:

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

I'm having a strange issue occur. Ever since I linked my steam to Klei, whenever I want to redeem points or open the rewards page, I always, always, need to re-link my account, every, single, time. Is there any known fix for this?

Edited by MrFurphie
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Badjuju- said:

When will we get the new crown in the klei reward? I missed it since you guys gave us a whole 4 days ONLY to fetch it from the twitch drop.... Really messed up my LOYAL collection.

When they have at least 6 items of this collection, so in five months maybe.

Though they were from the 4th to the 18th of August.

Edited by Just-guy

On 9/5/2022 at 7:56 PM, Just-guy said:

When they have at least 6 items of this collection, so in five months maybe.

Though they were from the 4th to the 18th of August.

I see the update post on august 12. How was I supposed to know before they posted the update my man? They really need to get a better visibility on twitch drop... for now I have halted buying new skins pack until I can get my hands on this skin that I am missing. (I usualy buy them all out as soon as they come out as support, because Klei once was my favorite dev team)

12 minutes ago, Badjuju- said:

How was I supposed to know before they posted the update my man? They really need to get a better visibility on twitch drop

There's the update announcement post that is pinned on the forums, the post is also copied to be posted on the Steam update announcements which can be seen when an update is released. They also announce it in the game's main menu when there's Twitch skin to collect.

Here with the other announcements.

image.thumb.png.948f5883effc155065ddb2bed009f048.png

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

On 6/24/2020 at 8:16 AM, JoeW said:

We removed Facebook, Instagram, Wechat and Twitter. Added a one time 1700 points to replace them 

Also, added some more items, if you're into that sort of thing. 

Hi,  can you check my account, I can't redeem the https://accounts.klei.com/link/4e19872e-5277-9ed6-6527-63901d70d90b code, even I followed Klei's Facebook and Instagram. I'm alrd check the transactions too. My UID is: KU_Qvt-jKqJ

Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-02-06 001657.png

Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-02-06 001747.png

Hey guys, first sorry, I feel like I'm flooding this thread, but could I make a request? :wilson_lightbulb:
More exclusive skins for the rewards page would be awesome (as well as Parrotlet and Banandana). I have a lot of Klei Points left and would love to spend them on something other than pile of spools! But beyond that, the idea of unique skins there is really cool!

• Big Ups 1

2 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

Can we just get some new stuff in general. I have like 10k points and nothing good to spend them on.

Could transfer some to spools, there seems to be a cooldown for redeeming, not very long as I have redeemed them Mutiple times.

Is anyone else having trouble redeeming codes for spools/ tokens? I've had luck just googling codes in the past but now when I go to redeem them there isn't a spot on the website for it. There's a spot for gift codes but that seems like the wrong spot for promotional codes. Next to the words Drops & Rewards there the word (BETA) so maybe it's a new version of the site that accidentally removed that option? I'd love to know if anyone else is having this issue too.

49 minutes ago, 2ndRunaway said:

Is anyone else having trouble redeeming codes for spools/ tokens? I've had luck just googling codes in the past but now when I go to redeem them there isn't a spot on the website for it. There's a spot for gift codes but that seems like the wrong spot for promotional codes. Next to the words Drops & Rewards there the word (BETA) so maybe it's a new version of the site that accidentally removed that option? I'd love to know if anyone else is having this issue too.

There has never been a code section for spools/Klei points as far as I know, there's only one for special codes that you get from Klei merch or Game Keys.

You need to use the links that are in the update notes to get spools/Klei points. You can check this Steam Guide for more info.