Amazing Ringmaster Hat Collection - Available Now!

twitchitem_tophat.png

Hey Everybody. 

The Amazing Ringmaster Hat Collection is now available on Twitch. 

Amazing Ringmaster Hat Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_tophat_circus.png

Amazing Ringmaster Hat Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_tophatcircus.png

Amazing Ringmaster Hat (6 Hours)

tophat_circus.png researchlab4_tophat_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

These items will be usable on all platforms however we're still waiting on the game update to make these available on console. You can get them now though and they will be usable after the next update. 

2 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

My internet is too slow to stream Twitch. Leave an F in the chat, boys.

Even with the really low 160p quality setting?

Last time I used that setting its network usage was pretty much as demanding as having two podcasts up.

1 minute ago, CarlZalph said:

Even with the really low 160p quality setting?

Last time I used that setting its network usage was pretty much as demanding as having two podcasts up.

Wait, it might just be the stupidity that is the English language that's messing with me, but didn't they say they can't stream?

2 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

My internet is too slow to stream Twitch. Leave an F in the chat, boys.

So...can you watch? Or did I misinterpret things?

Spoiler

No this isn't sarcasm, and no I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just a little brain dead at the moment. :wilson_goodjob:

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Wait, it might just be the stupidity that is the English language that's messing with me, but didn't they say they can't stream?

So...can you watch? Or did I misinterpret things?

Reveal hidden contents

No this isn't sarcasm, and no I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just a little brain dead at the moment. :wilson_goodjob:

It's vague in English in its usage anymore.  To stream something is to either broadcast out or to receive in, depending on context, but the user here left it ambiguous.

I took it as "My internet is too slow to receive the video stream on Twitch" rather than "My internet is too slow to broadcast a video stream on Twitch", hence the suggestion.

It's sort of hinted at since he's calling for others to leave a chat message with "F", implying that he can't even load up a streamer to type it in himself.  Still vague, since streamers can also type in the chat too.

I'm excited for this one!! I also hope the tent is actually gonna be a skin as well!!! I love things that haven't had a skin or rarely get a skin! Fire pits have too many skins! I was lucky to get The Gorge Ice Box!!! 

• Developer
2 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Why do you listen to two podcasts at the same time? And don't say it's because you have two ears!

Just now, PeterA said:

Why do you listen to two podcasts at the same time? And don't say it's because you have two ears!

Ah, well, you see Peter...  Since I have two ears, both perfectly functional mind you, I figured that I may as well use them to listen to a podcast while having others in the series download for future listening.  This service I'm using only permits streaming the audio without a direct download link, so I figured I'd have one in the background send its audio to an audio pipe which is then recorded for my own personal use later.  Prebuffered audio that I can play while on the move is much more preferable, and this workaround is the easy solution.

26 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Because one podcast isn't enough when you're playing Universe Sandbox. You need two Neil deGrasse Tyson podcasts running simultaneously in order to get maximum astrophysics knowledge.

Archived