New Hallowed Nights Skins

So, Klei just dropped a bombshell of information on us ranging from a new update, to the upcoming event, and the year's plans for bringing back old events with a bunch of new content. Based on the teaser images that we got to see, Mad Scientist Wilson skin will be implemented into the game.  Of course, the concept for him was shown a while back, with a bunch of other skin concepts, I'm wondering what other skins the rest of the characters will have. Probably the creepy/ghost girl skin for Wendy, ofc. But there's a lot of room for the other characters. IDK, what do you guys think?

19 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

On a non-character note, I still like my idea from last year of a Halloweeny black kittykit skin.

C'MON, it'd be the cutest thing ever!  :)

...Notorious

Honestly, not a fan of catcoons or kittykits. Just not a cat person I guess. However, I'm a sucker for Glommer and glomglom. IDK what would be a good skin to give them to keep it Halloween themed. Thinking about it, maybe a ghost sheet, that'd be great. I might just draw that.

Well, there's no reason only ONE type of pet could get a spooky-themed skin...  :)

As for the flying broom..it'd be cute, but how exactly would it work?  If it actually allowed you to travel better in some way, everyone would want to cheese it all the time and it would no longer be just a Halloweeny novelty.  : P

...Notorious

9 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Honestly, not a fan of catcoons or kittykits. Just not a cat person I guess. However, I'm a sucker for Glommer and glomglom. IDK what would be a good skin to give them to keep it Halloween themed. Thinking about it, maybe a ghost sheet, that'd be great. I might just draw that.

The ghost idea is nice. Glomglom covered in a white sheet would look funny. A tiny flying pumpkin could also work.

19 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I'm extremely curious to see if they implement wolfman Woodie for the sole fact that it could entail a custom werebeaver skin if so.

I've been hoping for that skin for the longest time just so Woodie players can get a special skin for the werebeaver form.:wilson_smile:

18 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

On a non-character note, I still like my idea from last year of a Halloweeny black kittykit skin.

To make it even creepier, give it a third eye on the forehead to make it even cooler. I'd love a black kittykit so badly(Though shame I can't have too pets so I can have a dragonling batling.).

7 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

A quick drawing of what a ghost glomglom might look like, I'm sure the dev's could find a way to make him less simplistic. glomglom.png

I squeed so hard. Pretty sure Toni would have a heart-attack over the cuteness.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 29. 9. 2018 at 4:37 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, there's no reason only ONE type of pet could get a spooky-themed skin...  :)

As for the flying broom..it'd be cute, but how exactly would it work?  If it actually allowed you to travel better in some way, everyone would want to cheese it all the time and it would no longer be just a Halloweeny novelty.  : P

...Notorious

maybe be able to fly over ocean for 1 minute

Archived