New Hallowed Nights Skins

Just now, FuffledBeeQueen said:

The  problem is, all my current ideas were either stupid or looking weird :( It's probably the only helmet with which Im struggling

I mean making a helmet based of a being that's already weird and strange is hard

On 29. 9. 2018 at 11:19 AM, Catteflyterpill said:

A quick drawing of wh

Spoiler

at a ghost glomglom might look like, I'm sure the dev's could find a way to make him less simplistic. 

glomglom.png

Looks like the wings would wrap up and the cloth and the glomglom would die. 10/10 Wendy

3 minutes ago, GamePowder said:

sure why not? i wonder if the other 6 chars gonna get verdant skins next year or the snowfallen skins

Peter said the Ice skins are coming and the lefties are gonna be the only unlockably or everyone will be unlockable

Mad Scientist Wilson is confirmed, and perhaps Wolfman Woodie, Jekyll/Hyde Wolfgang, and Creepy Wendy will be other skins. My guesses for other characters' skins:

• WX as Frankenstein's monster
  • Maxwell as Dracula ( Maxwell: "I told you people, I am *not* a vampire!")
  • Wigfrid as Phantom of The Opera
  • Willow or Wickerbottom as a Witch
  • Wes as a Zombie? Like the figure :p

On 01/10/2018 at 2:38 AM, Bluegeist said:

Mad Scientist Wilson is confirmed, and perhaps Wolfman Woodie, Jekyll/Hyde Wolfgang, and Creepy Wendy will be other skins. My guesses for other characters' skins:

Hmm I kinda expected Wickerbottom to be a Banshee >.>
PS: Gargoyle Webber please

On 9/30/2018 at 5:38 PM, Bluegeist said:

All of these make sense. I hope they are consider for possible skins to be add or in the near future Halloween to come :D

2 hours ago, EzLo54 said:

I just hope the new Hallowed Night's skins could be bought directly from Klei or woven with spools because hoping to get an Elegant skin with 1% chance drop wasn't a good idea last year.  :(

if there will be 1% drop - i ll have all elegants already, i think its less then 0.1% its closer to 0.01%

u can add all market items together and calculate

On 9/30/2018 at 8:38 PM, Bluegeist said:

Maxwell as Dracula ( Maxwell: "I told you people, I am *not* a vampire!")

The return of the Starvers forcing Maxwell into a ironic costume.image.png.9c8e914c2d43972315f6fd23e655e087.png

On 10/2/2018 at 2:36 PM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

PS: Gargoyle Webber please

Gargoyle would be complementary with his batalisk outfit but I'd also get a kick out of Webber being a reference to the Fly. With combination matching wilson's mad scientist outfit and it could add a element to Webber's brattier side. "Bzzt bzzt! I'mm bug you!":wilson_ecstatic:

1 hour ago, Gagarin-ace said:

u can add all market items together and calculate

That's not going to be a good source for collecting drops data. Not everyone is going to sell every skin they get, and some don't even consider selling common or classy items to be worth their time. The point is, there's going to be gaps because I doubt everyone using the market is selling every skin drop they get.

Archived