Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

17 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

If you mean “Does it count if you watch the stream on mobile?” Yes

I can't see any info on mobile that watching on mobile is counting for drops like you do on pc... or am I doing something wrong?

I mean this you cannot see on mobile (drops enabled)

5bb859416a239_Screenshot(299).png.c12553b0e7c33aacdbe4fbe51307704b.png

and how does the accumulation of time work?.. do you need to watch for 2 and 6 hours straight to get the drops.. or does accumulation work with total watched time @PeterA? I'm asking cuz your stream can rip anytime and then the counter resets?

2 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

and how does the accumulation of time work?.. do you need to watch for 2 and 6 hours straight to get the drops.. or does accumulation works with total watched time?

You don't need to watch it all in one go.

15 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I can't see any info on mobile that watching on mobile is counting for drops like you do on pc... or am I doing something wrong?

I mean this you cannot see on mobile (drops enabled)

5bb859416a239_Screenshot(299).png.c12553b0e7c33aacdbe4fbe51307704b.png

and how does the accumulation of time work?.. do you need to watch for 2 and 6 hours straight to get the drops.. or does accumulation work with total watched time @PeterA? I'm asking cuz your stream can rip anytime and then the counter resets?

I watched a couple of streamers who I’ve followed for ages and they put !drops or !twitchdrops in the stream description. I only ever watch Twitch on mobile and I got all the drops, so I’m here to tell you that it does work. Try @GLERMZ

On 9/29/2018 at 7:59 PM, Tainted-Petals said:

I've never used Twitch in my life, and have no idea how to find a streamer or anything that would help me.  Can someone just link me an account to help me get these drops, I don't have the spare time to do it, I'm working 55 hour weeks right now and just want some fun stuff to unwind with on my downtime.

Go to "browse"-filter "action"-Then you can find twitch streamers who do DST.

On 2018年10月3日 13:02:06 at 1:02 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

The problem is that not everyone enjoys watching other people play games.

Agree.

It's kind like the Metheus torches. A half part of players are able to get the skins by only following another partner's order. The players who get the chest skin by AFK but they Do enjoy their new skins.

21 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I'm having this problem myself. I've been checking on and off on twitch but do I have to comment on the videos as well to make it count or what?

• Developer
38 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm having this problem myself. I've been checking on and off on twitch but do I have to comment on the videos as well to make it count or what?

The time accumulates, and you don't need to interact in any way, you should be getting the items as long as you're watching the stream live.

5 hours ago, poroluis said:

ami no me sale la opción de vincular con twitch, no la encuentro, alguien podría ayudarme? (spanish)
I do not have the option to link with twitch, I can not find it, could someone help me? (English)
Imagen1.thumb.png.28d4054dfda2e8ce940a9ad06756775e.png

This option:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.06dd94cd271c56bea5d8ea69d59e89e0.png

• Developer
21 hours ago, 359368170 said:

For various reasons, those Chinese players can not watch Twitch live. So I was wondering if KLei are still trying to contact any live platforms in China ?

At this point we're not actively reaching out, just because we've spoken to the big ones and gotten no response. If any of them have the APIs required to do stream drops I'm happy to hear from them though.

11 hours ago, nome said:

At this point we're not actively reaching out, just because we've spoken to the big ones and gotten no response. If any of them have the APIs required to do stream drops I'm happy to hear from them though.

i still haven't gotten any items, i posted a bug report about 10 posts above

On 02/10/2018 at 9:03 PM, JoeW said:

There are no shortage of streamers who want to provide content for their viewers.

We think this is a cool way to help support the streamers in our community who are trying to make cool content for their viewers. 

The items are a reward for participating in the community. Anybody who feels that taking part is not worth the reward, simply doesn't have to take part in the activity. 

This is not the first time we have given items for participating in community activities. We have given out many items for many different reasons. Some of them take literally hours of coordinated effort to obtain. I don't think we're asking too much here.

But again. This is a new effort for us, so certainly any suggestions to make it better for everybody involved is welcome. We'll definitely work to clarify our intentions with the system and what we expect from those who intend to participate. 

My suggestion: maybe a couple skins drop could have a small chance instead of only cumulative watched time, so that there's incentive for the long term and a bit of exclusivity for loyal players, similar to what has been done for the chest and cane metheus skins that take more engagement. 

35 minutes ago, seffard said:

My suggestion: maybe a couple skins drop could have a small chance instead of only cumulative watched time

No!

NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

36 minutes ago, seffard said:

the chest and cane metheus skins that take more engagement. 

those are 100% drops , silly.

still saying NO!

• Developer
On 10/6/2018 at 7:33 AM, Phrost said:

Ok now it's been over half an hour and I still didn't get anything.

KU_Du-ucd7h

You don't appear to be generating any heartbeats, are you sure that the streamer that you were watching had drops enabled?

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

You don't appear to be generating any heartbeats, are you sure that the streamer that you were watching had drops enabled?

i was pretty sure but i'll try it again. i just logged on to this guy's stream https://www.twitch.tv/popout/cryingsin21/chat

but again i think part of the problem might be that no games show up here even though i own almost all your games https://accounts.klei.com/account/game/list

Archived