Don't Starve Together Twitch Drops

• Developer
8 minutes ago, Phrost said:

that's weird.. i had linked my twitch account before and just had to click the link button again... did it unlink itself?

No, but the link can appear broken when twitch is slow to respond to us. It can also take many minutes for the account linking to propagate through twitch's network. We still aren't seeing ticks coming from your viewing, that maybe due to you using a VPN? I also noticed that we're also not receiving ticks for the regular in-game drops either. That may indicate a problem with your computer contacting our servers. Are you able to connect to this webpage? https://items.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck

2 minutes ago, PeterA said:

No, but the link can appear broken when twitch is slow to respond to us. It can also take many minutes for the account linking to propagate through twitch's network. We still aren't seeing ticks coming from your viewing, that maybe due to you using a VPN? I also noticed that we're also not receiving ticks for the regular in-game drops either. That may indicate a problem with your computer contacting our servers. Are you able to connect to this webpage? https://items.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck

it says OK. i'm not using a VPN :/

i'm now on https://www.twitch.tv/popout/eirenecrimsonpelt/chat

Hello! I am unable to unlink my former twitch account that I deleted (since I noticed I had two, one that I used to watch my friend stream and one that I actually use for mods in other games) and link the one I'm currently using since whenever I try to remove my former twitch account from the Klei connections page, I'm redirected to Twitch's connections tab, that is showing only the account that is still active and its connections, and there is no Klei account to unlink or to link. Any help or suggestions? :<

• Developer
8 hours ago, Sibir said:

Hello! I am unable to unlink my former twitch account that I deleted (since I noticed I had two, one that I used to watch my friend stream and one that I actually use for mods in other games) and link the one I'm currently using since whenever I try to remove my former twitch account from the Klei connections page, I'm redirected to Twitch's connections tab, that is showing only the account that is still active and its connections, and there is no Klei account to unlink or to link. Any help or suggestions? :<

Hmm, that's an interesting scenario. Thanks for letting us know about that edge case. Can you send me your account information? I'll unlink it manually then.

• Developer
21 hours ago, Phrost said:

it says OK. i'm not using a VPN :/

Unfortunately it appears that there's a communication problem between your twitch viewer/browser, and twitch, and twitch is not sending us any viewership information for your account. You may need to contact twitch support about that.

Is their a way to track how many hours you have watched? I sometimes watch in places where I don't have my personal computer with me and so I don't know if I have unlocked it.

I know a solution would be to track this on my own but I usually watch for shorter bursts at a time with some exceptions. I would find this process tedious and not useful to past streams watched. A tracker would be greatly appreciated.

If there is already one could someone kindly tell me where to find it, as I have not so far. Thanks!

• Developer
3 hours ago, Sibir said:

My Klei user is KU_nIwUWkem and my Steam is Lalathin. Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks (again) a lot and have a nice day!

I unlinked your old account. You can try linking to your other twitch account now.

I just got my first drop, but it was an icon of "The Great Rainometer" instead of this Sideshow birdcage icon.

Edit: Aah, nevermind. I see that I must have missed the Great Sideshow time period. I hadn't seen anything about the shifting items in the first few pages, but I see it here, now, on the last page.

On 2018/10/12 at 10:48 AM, PeterA said:

There's a 4th, 5th and 6th drop available now. See here
Hello, my Great Rainometer did not receive my account, but my Twitch has already prompted me to do so. Could you check it for me, please?

Hi, I did everything required and went got all three drop but it doesn't give them to me on steam! 

Klei ID: KU_oQDcS_wJ

Twitch: qq2757231378

Steam: Starve Together

So I have a question, what if I watch 3 hours from different from 3 hours different streamer, will I still get the 3rd skin? I mean do we have to watch same streamer six hours or can we complete other 3 hour in another stream?

Archived