Screenshot showcase

3 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I really need to figure out how to get that campfire addition in Culinary Archipelago(I know it's from cherry forest)

How to get that campfire (don't click if you don't want spoiler):

Spoiler

Make Dayliling Bud to follow you and check the light tab - temporary recipe is just unlocked but with final update is going to be changed.

2 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

What mods are that Berry Bush in a pot and the special Fire Pit?

Just Cherry Forest. CF adds bloompots, that allow to plant many things (except glow berries and few others that's don't have respective saplings). Friendly firepit is more like upgrade to normal firepit.

i could lose all my living logs, mandrakes and deerclops eyeball for not placing the ligthning rod i had prebuild and the fun fact is that i got strike by a lightning seconds before but i didnt realize that the base was unprotected xD

20211122160324_1.thumb.jpg.5c8fd410612490995d36c1450f8b7033.jpg

first time i try to tame a beefalo that "early". He become fully tamed during the ruins cleaning

20211123024446_1.thumb.jpg.29be7f815db7029bbedf820fd2ca6998.jpg

pause shenanigans

20211123174948_1.thumb.jpg.e8f051656d17cd4d64a17ca70a31a319.jpg

seconds klaus krampus sack and always from the bundle i forget to open -.-' (klei nailed the skin)

20211123220200_1.thumb.jpg.82258d94a475b267d90f61175b07a256.jpg

WE NEED GHOST PEPPER : r/PlantsVSZombiesDST quite impressed me with its color science- we are only able to perceive the standard colors thanks to different colors of light reflecting from them under a bright light- thus when you shine ONLY RED light (from celestial crown) onto giant red peppers, all the red will be absorbed and all you'll see will be white. So check my ghost peppers. 

image.png.a408e6170ac545c5ee8eb5f84a2ca4a4.png

3 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

Glommer Buddy and I wish yall a happy thanksgiving!

unknown.png

(Also I always forget I have that freaking darkest dungeon stress halo mod)

Adorable picture! And yeah, I also had the Darkest Dungeon narration mod for the Forge.  It was pretty freaking awesome.  "SHOW NO MERCY!  DESTROY.  THEM.  ALL!"  XD

Also, have a bonus picture of Sim-Willow camping out in the (late) fall woods.

willowscamp.png.ee75a22d8f9c10a60f5c78b0fccd37bf.png

And by "camping" I mean just "living", 'cos this was her actual house.  : P
(Yes, those are flames on her tent and yes, that is a teddy bear off in the distance!  :D)

...Notorious

unknown.png

first time beating CC. Tbh if it wasn't raining, I wouldn't spend 2 LGA's on this battle, because 2nd phase required me to swap between alarming clock/lazy explorer and thulecite suit/magiluminescence every time he does his spinning attack because I was wearing an Eyebrella.

P.S.: Enlightenment Crown is mostly not worth itself for Wanda (not for other char-s), because you need a lot of Nightmare Fuel to refill your Alarming clock

24 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

P.S.: Enlightenment Crown is mostly not worth itself for Wanda (not for other char-s), because you need a lot of Nightmare Fuel to refill your Alarming clock

you can farm a lot of nf with a bone helm

edit: her 200 points of sanity plus taffy being her fav food make the crown actually very good for her

2 hours ago, Eughstein said:

funny figures game

...it would take an absurd amount of time to flip this board.   :c

1 hour ago, Duck986 said:

raining

After all this time, it only now occurs to me that the Mooncaller's Staff pretty much makes Summer the best time to fight...anything surface-bound. Hm.

Archived