Screenshot showcase

Spoiler
1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Was this from daily gifts or have you used the Trading Inn? If daily gifts, I for one didn't knew there was still a chance to get random Heirloom variants aside that one-time log-in at start of Hallowed Nights.

Yup, there is a chance to get them from daily gifts or the Trade Inn. I received one from opening a gift while playing.

1 hour ago, Ohan said:

How did u get so beat up by day 9 :concern::lol:

its been a common theme for me to rush heedlong into danger early game. 

I have a screenshot of me getting killed by a clockwork knight, reviving at a touchstone nearby, and killing it on d1. will post later

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

which mod is that?

It's my personal mod. I took My more metals (megarandom) as a basis, in turn a modified union of more metals + tungsten mod. On the steam workshop it is hidden, I am modifying it for my server.
I felt the need to make it more difficult to resurrect, while not wanting to preclude the possibility.

The third Sack I've got in all my years playing DST. The first one dropped on the 28th Krampus I killed using the krampi farm, the second one was just yesterday after killing Klaus with a friend and got this one after killing the 6th Krampus using the same farm as the first time, every sack on a different server.

20211109004742_1.thumb.jpg.4fe12285138128cf789b6e09a3ec83c9.jpg

Spoiler

The first one, 4 months ago. So curious I got both on winter when I was trying to get it on autumn.

image.thumb.png.55d6c47f1b56d3a57afb7e0fa13af95e.png

Ayo @SkyistheGround, shall we reminisce on the day we wrote a very special song for a certain special someone?

unknown.png

*sung in the tune of the Starvers' Carol*

We sing through dark of hottest hell

We sing through brazen fire

We sing to deepest heartfelt hopes

That one day you'll expire.

We don't know how you came here

But we won't let you leave.

So cherish this time you have alive,

Now ends your sadistic reprieve.

Archived